May 29th - June 11th

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I also sent a email to Tim Cook earlier today just to see if I would get a reply from him so let's see lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
So are we going to start a pool for when the 42mm SG-BSB watches in this time frame start shipping? ;)

I'm thinking notifications and charges will start on the 26th with the initial shipments on the 27th and people starting to get them on the 28th.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
So are we going to start a pool for when the 42mm SG-BSB watches in this time frame start shipping? ;)

I'm thinking notifications and charges will start on the 26th with the initial shipments on the 27th and people starting to get them on the 28th.

I am thinking a small (I mean very small) number get them way ahead of time. Perhaps this weekend, with two larger rollouts. One in the beginning of the week of June 1st, and the other the week of June 8th.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Gotta also put that in Memorial Day no shipping will happen since it's a holiday but I think we should start slowly seeing movement around the 22nd

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Gotta also put that in Memorial Day no shipping will happen since it's a holiday but I think we should start slowly seeing movement around the 22nd.

Since Memorial Day is a few days before the window, I don't think it will affect us that much. But it may hurt the hopes of getting an early shipment.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Yea that's what I am thinking but we should see by Friday if there is going to be a early shipment

pez2424

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know what time this group started in the order process?

Mine was place at 1 hour into pre orders (4 am EST)

Just trying to create a window of our orders.

What's the earliest and latest?

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

I had done that in another post. Yours is the earliest then. Before I had 4:10am est. I know mine is 7:38am est. We had a few that were a couple hours after that. I believe that it was about a 6 hour window based on what I have seen on post on here.

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site

It may be helpful if the "mini bio" information is edited to reflect your order time and other information. Then when someone clicks on your name on any post they can find out your stats. Click on "amosbadamos" on this post and you will see what I am talking about. Pass this info on if you think it is a good idea. :)

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
was just charged, for the third time, $49.00 from Apple. Hope this means something

They broke it up into payments depending on what watch u got then u have about 7 more payments lol no watch till all payments are taken

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
They broke it up into payments depending on what watch u got then u have about 7 more payments lol no watch till all payments are taken

no they're pending charges. They show up and go away, this is the 3rd time. It's still up!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative