Band Order updates

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 42" black classic leather band on May 8. The original ship date was 2-4 weeks, May
26 to June 9 delivery. Today it changed to 2-3 weeks with delivery from June 2-8. Kind of strange, no? Anyway I have my watch so I can wait.

Same thing happened to my order as well, no notification about it, I just happened to look at my account today.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Blue sport band, ordered April 24th, given shipping window of May 15-May 28, now preparing for shipment.

Toronto, Canada.

Once this one's done, I'll have everything I ordered. Very happy with Apple on all these, although was surprised the sport band didn't ship ahead of schedule.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

D4SSWME

May 13, 2015
Visit site
BSB ordered on 4/11with delivery range of May 26 - June 1

Classic Buckle Blk ordered on 04/10 preordered together with a 42mm SBSS-SBLB shipped today delivery on Tuesday 04/19

Watch still processing status with delivery date range of 05/13 - 05/27

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
A White Sport Band and Black Leather Loop Band accessory I ordered shortly after my watch on April 10 are now preparing for Shipment. I received my watch a couple of days ago. So, Apple's stock of those bands must be enough to match with watch orders now.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 38mm Milanese loop on April 18th. Shipped yesterday and I'll have it on Monday.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a blue leather loop for 42 on 4/16 and its schedule to ship the end of May.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I was in our local Apple Store today, and many employees were wearing their new personal Stainless Steel w/Milanese Loop watches, which they received last week. That suggests to me that inventory for those bands must be improving quickly.

Only downside with this particular band is that the shiny metal end of the loop, which typically lies under your wrist, gets scratched easily. So, you'll need to keep some stainless steel polish and a soft cloth around to buff it out occasionally. Of course, that will also be necessary for the watch body for the stainless steel watches, as well.

Mscatinboston

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Checked the status of my PSB today. Ordered on 4/10 @ 3:08a. Given shipment date of 5/26-6/1. Current status: Preparing for Shipment. My cc has been charged. Delivery is ahead of schedule. Yeah!

Last edited:

a2dmusic

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I was in our local Apple Store today, and many employees were wearing their new personal Stainless Steel w/Milanese Loop watches, which they received last week. That suggests to me that inventory for those bands must be improving quickly.

Only downside with this particular band is that the shiny metal end of the loop, which typically lies under your wrist, gets scratched easily. So, you'll need to keep some stainless steel polish and a soft cloth around to buff it out occasionally. Of course, that will also be necessary for the watch body for the stainless steel watches, as well.

I can also vouch that the link bracelet gets scratched up easily. And I'll buff it occasionally... but tbh, it actually looks good with a little wear (probably better than the milanese loop end does, honestly, because it's the WHOLE bracelet, not just a contrasting endpoint)

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My 42mm White Sport Band and Black Leather Loop Band both shipped today, with a delivery estimate of May 20th. Both were ordered on April 10, shortly after 00:07 AM, when I also ordered my watch, which was delivered on May 12.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox