Band Order updates

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I want to order the Milanese loop as a second band to my white sport band. But I am debating on whether I should wait until they start to have in store pick up or just order and ship to me.

I've decided to wait until the bands become available in the store. I don't want any more delivery stress.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I've got a Milanese loop and pink sports band on order.

My pink sports band updated to delivers 27/5-01/6.

My Milanese loop still says dispatches: May.

So it will be a while yet.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
The bands are cheap enough that they'll leave them, you don't have to sign.

I have a Milanese loop with my original order. I ordered a stone leather loop on the 10th as well, it was delivered on Friday. I ordered a blue sport band on the 24th or so, it hasn't shipped yet (was told May 15th-28th).

Toronto, Canada.

Like the leather loop very much. The large almost is too large for a 185mm wrist, but I guess this is the one I prefer to the other which would have been too small.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The bands are cheap enough that they'll leave them, you don't have to sign.

I have a Milanese loop with my original order. I ordered a stone leather loop on the 10th as well, it was delivered on Friday. I ordered a blue sport band on the 24th or so, it hasn't shipped yet (was told May 15th-28th).

Toronto, Canada.

Like the leather loop very much. The large almost is too large for a 185mm wrist, but I guess this is the one I prefer to the other which would have been too small.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I was able to try on the Leather Loop yesterday, it looks much better in person than it does online.

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Very strange I saw a charge for my Link Bracelet a week a go and then no change on the shipment. Now the charge has disappeared from my card.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Very strange I saw a charge for my Link Bracelet a week a go and then no change on the shipment. Now the charge has disappeared from my card.

That was just an "authorization" charge to make sure your account had the funds for when the real time comes along.

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
That was just an "authorization" charge to make sure your account had the funds for when the real time comes along.

I would have thought so too but it happen 2 weeks after I placed the order. Normally I don't see a re-authorization on any of my credit cards.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the pink 38 mm sports band on April 10th, after ordering my watch. So around 3:25 am. They've updated the shipping date from 'May' to 'May 26-June 1'. I can't wait to get it; I hate getting my Milanese loop all sweaty. But I can't really complain, because I did get my watch on the first day.

I did get a chance to try on a leather loop at an Apple Store, and really loved it. I hope they come out with some for the 38 mm (red, please!)...

Laura

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 42" black classic leather band on May 8. The original ship date was 2-4 weeks, May
26 to June 9 delivery. Today it changed to 2-3 weeks with delivery from June 2-8. Kind of strange, no? Anyway I have my watch so I can wait.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I've got a Milanese loop and pink sports band on order.

My pink sports band updated to delivers 27/5-01/6.

My Milanese loop still says dispatches: May.

So it will be a while yet.

My Milanese loop order was updated today to delivers 22/5-29/5. So it looks like my Milanese loop will come before my pink sports band.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice