Weather icon on watch face

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't noticed, but then again, I've edited the watch face to not display the temp from the native weather source. I use weather underground via glances.

dcscott

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes but it's generally very brief. It is getting an update. One time I was where I had no wifi and poor cell coverage and it wasn't able to get an update for about 5 minutes. Usually it's only 1-2 seconds if that.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I've seen that occasionally. At times, it will also not show the low/high temp, but will show the other. I think it's just communicating with the iPhone, and pulling weather data, which takes a minute.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have problems with the weather updating. The complication isn't always showing info, even when I have 3 bars of LTE. The only time it displays info is when I'm connected to Wi-Fi. I'm hoping for a software update soon.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I have problems with the weather updating. The complication isn't always showing info, even when I have 3 bars of LTE. The only time it displays info is when I'm connected to Wi-Fi. I'm hoping for a software update soon.

I don't think it's a software update that's needed - as it works perfectly for many. There must be something else going on with your connectivity and your phone's ability to locate you.

zexpe

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem occasionally. The weather app on the watch will show up-to-date weather info, but the complication is just blank for hours at a time, then eventually it will decide to start working again. This must be a Watch OS issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro