Who's Returning their Apple Watch on their 14th Day? (Return Policy)

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is it worth the money? Still on the fence on how I feel about a phone on my wrist

I think that depends on a few things. I am very happy with mine and love that I can run around the office and not miss an important call, text, or email. I personally love the activity tracking and the stand/move reminders. I can't always get out of the car when my commute lengthens to over an hour, but it is still a nice reminder to move a bit more when I get home. I am tracking my water intake better with a watch app (good for a runner). It suits me well and my needs so I think it is worth it, but other people may have different thoughts based on their needs. It is not perfect, not at all, but I am aware and accept the watch's limitation. I believe the next several months will see watch and app updates that increase the value more.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Returning... I am thinking of getting a second one either for me to test with or to give to my Wife :)

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I'm definitely keeping mine. I knew all about what it would be able to do before I got it, but having it and wearing it is different. It actually looks and feels like a nice watch!! And not just a gadget on my wrist. But being able to receive and respond to alerts is practical and fun. I knew I was in for the long haul when I plunked down the $$ for it, and though I am not yet able to convince non-gadget lovers of its value I am completely certain that I made the right choice for me.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I considered it a few times in the past 2 weeks, but with my 14th day coming up tomorrow, I don't think I will be returning it. I have gotten very used to it, and in the end if I feel I no longer care for it, I know I won't have much of a problem finding a buyer who will give me close to what I paid.

clareberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I've had my SS Milanese Loop 42mm for a month. I'm not exactly loving it. I actually am thinking about selling it.
I am not sure about the best possible outlet for selling it, but I am pretty sure that I will. I also have the white sport band and the brown leather loop bands. Guess I thought I was really sold on it. Oh well. If someone knows of a good place to sell it, let me know. I am glad to hear so many love theirs, though. Cheers

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
there's no way I'm returning mine. I still find new handy ways to make use of it every day. It's such a winner in the car alone and for my sporting as well, would not want to miss that again. To me it's a great product, has already overtaken iPad in terms of importance in everyday life.

My thoughts exactly - apart from the bit about it being more important than my iPad, everything else said above rings true for me. No way in hell is my Watch going anywhere ...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner