Alerts: Can both phone & watch alert at the same time ?

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm missing a lot of alerts on my watch & my phones not ringing buzzing or beeping ? Id like both to go off in the hopes I don't miss anything.

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
That's a shame. Thanks. When I get a call everything goes off like the clappers albeit the watch a little behind. Texts & whatsapp are hit & miss.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
The watch is supposed to preempt the iPhone for notifications when it's attached to your wrist, and switch back to the iPhone when it's not connected. This is a battery saving feature.

If you're missing notifications you've set up, you could try selecting the stronger haptic pulse to see if that helps. Your watch is properly attached if you're not having to repeatedly unlock it with your passcode. If your wrist is extra hairy, it may also be damping the haptic pulse.

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Dave. Phone & watch both go off whilst making a call & that would be a nice selectable feature for notifications (for me) or maybe watch sound & tap & phone just vibrate. If I'm sleeveless & not moving I hear & feel everything. I guess the strap could be a little tighter but I don't like it to tight. I've selected prominent haptic & volume turned right up on watch & custom set the message notifications to repeat 3 times to give a better chance. I could shave my wrist as a last resort I suppose ;-)

angelofioren

May 10, 2015
Visit site
Funny enough I'm having an issue where the iPhone gets a Messages notification first, and then i get in on my watch about 10 to 20 seconds later. I actually don't want this happening, and it doesn't happen all the time. It seems as though they get out of sync sometimes but I find it annoying to have to restart both to fix this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW