Health app and Watch

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I have to admit that I find the Health app one of Apple's least impressive products. But, anyway, I tried to go into Health to look at the Watch settings. I was thinking it would be cool to have a heart rate chart. The Health app says "Go to the Apple Watch app to change health data settings for this Apple Watch." So I did, but the only thing under the Health app settings is basic data - birthdate, sex, height, and weight. Am I missing something?

Laura

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
In the health app go to Health Data, and in the search bar just put heart, and heart rate should come up. It was hard for me to figure out at first too, lol

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Okay, I have to admit that I find the Health app one of Apple's least impressive products. But, anyway, I tried to go into Health to look at the Watch settings. I was thinking it would be cool to have a heart rate chart. The Health app says "Go to the Apple Watch app to change health data settings for this Apple Watch." So I did, but the only thing under the Health app settings is basic data - birthdate, sex, height, and weight. Am I missing something?

Laura

I did not use the Health app at all and found it useless, but now that I have the watch it is slowly changing. I am actually opening the app. Mostly I am checking the heart rate, but this might just be the beginning. I think the watch is bringing hope to this app. We shall see.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I did not use the Health app at all and found it useless, but now that I have the watch it is slowly changing. I am actually opening the app. Mostly I am checking the heart rate, but this might just be the beginning. I think the watch is bringing hope to this app. We shall see.

Yeah, I've never used the Health app until I got my Apple Watch. Now I'm checking my heart rate and updating my weight.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I agree with others - now that I'm wearing the Apple Watch, I find the Health app more interesting and realize what a wealth of data it contains.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711