I've always worn a watch as well. Maybe I'm just worrying to much.
    Which model did you buy?
    05-03-2015 08:22 AM
    Which model did you buy?
    She mentioned it in the first post of the thread:

It's been a week and I totally love my Watch. BUT... if in-store exchanges were available, I'd trade my 42mm Sport w/white band for the 42mm SS w/white band.
    --- snip ---
    Anybody else think they bought the wrong one?
    05-03-2015 08:59 AM
    How am I committing insurance fraud, I bought apple care, I already have a small crack, if they won't do anything for outside of using my AppleCare I will wait till my watch gets worse then pay for a replacement. I pretty f'ing sure that is what apple care insurance is for.
    Yes, that is what Apple Care and warrantees are for. But that's not what you posted, is it ? If your AppleWatch is cracked, simply ask for an exchange. They'll do it.
    05-03-2015 09:16 AM
    Yes, that is what Apple Care and warrantees are for. But that's not what you posted, is it ? If your AppleWatch is cracked, simply ask for an exchange. They'll do it.
    I sorry man I think I had my threads confused. I might drop in the Apple Store today to see what they say about the crack. It is very small, so I can live with it until it gets worse if they make me pay for a replacement.
    05-03-2015 09:20 AM
    It's been a week and I totally love my Watch. BUT... if in-store exchanges were available, I'd trade my 42mm Sport w/white band for the 42mm SS w/white band. I've brushed up against our textured walls too many times already and scratches seem inevitable. I realized my previous watch (mineral crystal) was protected by a bezel so escaped most scratches over the past 6 years of daily wear.

Anybody else think they bought the wrong one?

Because shipping dates are so long I don't want to be without the watch so I'm sticking with what I've got. I hate to whine about it because I feel bad about everybody who is still waiting on their order.
    If you really think you made a mistake, you may be better off ordering the SS and being without a watch for the short term. A few weeks of waiting may be worth the year or two (or three?) of future enjoyment.

Plus, the SS WSBs seemed to be in better supply than the other SS versions. Your wait may not be as long as Apple is quoting.
    05-03-2015 11:15 AM
    I'm not accident prone per se, but . . . I am not taking any chances.
    I can tell you, it saved me the other week. I was out, about three weeks ago, ready to go for a run, and dropped my iPhone 5s on the sidewalk, shattering the screen. I got it in late 2013, and couldn't remember if I purchased AppleCare+. Took it in, and it turns out, I did! Only $79 for a complete replacement with a new one. I only had 119 days left on my extended care. Without that purchase, I'd be out a phone, and would have to pay retail for a new one, or seek an unlocked/carrier locked one on Craigslist or something. Saved my bacon.
    05-03-2015 02:24 PM
    She mentioned it in the first post of the thread:
    Yeah he did this. I missed to read.
    05-03-2015 09:48 PM
32 12