42MM Space Gray Black Band - Order Status vs Order Time

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Ordered on May 15th, no movement from the 6/16-6/22 timeframe. But I would bet everyone will see it a couple of days early from the first date in the range. So I'm hoping for the end of next week.

WOW - spoke too soon. It just jumped to 6/12 - 6/17! Of course, I'll be out of town on business and have to make sure the wife is home to sign for it! Sucks to be me I guess - but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. ;)

Apollo182

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey, new to the iMore forums here. Just thought I would add to the posts.

I orderd my 42mm SG Sport with Black band on May 22nd. original ship time was 4-5 weeks, then shifted to 2-3 weeks. Now I am at 9-11 business days with an expected delivery date of 06/16-06/18. I am hoping it keeps updating itself, but I am too hopeful I believe.

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my 42mm Space Grey Sport on 26 April ... after saying just June for what seemed like an eternity, that got changed a couple of weeks ago to 22-27 June. Last weekend it got changed to 17-22 June. This week has been a bit mad - first it changed to 15-18 June, then 24 hours later it changed to 10-15 June. If it stays at that, that's fine as it's only a week away, but if it comes down any further, I'll be like a giddy little kid the day before his birthday/Christmas ...

iosguybrien

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Ordered my 42mm Space Grey Sport on 26 April ... after saying just June for what seemed like an eternity, that got changed a couple of weeks ago to 22-27 June. Last weekend it got changed to 17-22 June. This week has been a bit mad - first it changed to 15-18 June, then 24 hours later it changed to 10-15 June. If it stays at that, that's fine as it's only a week away, but if it comes down any further, I'll be like a giddy little kid the day before his birthday/Christmas ...

For some reason there seems to have been a sudden slow down again. Hardly anyone has had their cards charged in the last couple days. Nor has anyone who ordered Space Grey actually received their orders or any kind of update. Space Blacks have gone out this week but only a few. The forums have been quiet too... Which is another sign nobody has seen any action.

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Watch was finally delivered today. 46 days after ordering! Also, I had to wait a little longer for my sister to ship it over from Australia to Singapore, but that only took 2 days.
Can't wait to leave work...

Jeremy_78

May 14, 2015
Visit site

I had my Space Grey Sport delivered yesterday and I ordered around the same time as you (April 24). It was just June delivery for quite awhile, then June 24-July 6, then June 19-26, then June 15-19. Finally I got a shipping notice on June 1st and it was at my door June 3. So I wouldn't worry too much, Apple is pumping the orders out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dante Totino

May 28, 2015
Visit site
WOW - spoke too soon. It just jumped to 6/12 - 6/17! Of course, I'll be out of town on business and have to make sure the wife is home to sign for it! Sucks to be me I guess - but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. ;)

Yeah that does suck but mine is scheduled to deliver the day after I leave for a 4 month trip

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Ordered in store on May 9th
Original delivery was July
About a week later it updated to Jun 23 - July 8
This week it updated to Jun 16 - Jun 22

It's going in the right direction.

Yesterday it went PFS. Today I woke up to a ship notice that says it will be delivered by June 10th, but I'm hopeful it will be sooner. I've not seen this mentioned on here before, but Apple's order status page gives me the option to presign for the package by printing and filling out a form with directions on where to put it and attaching it to my door so UPS will deliver it without me being there. Has anyone else used this to presign?

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday it went PFS. Today I woke up to a ship notice that says it will be delivered by June 10th, but I'm hopeful it will be sooner. I've not seen this mentioned on here before, but Apple's order status page gives me the option to presign for the package by printing and filling out a form with directions on where to put it and attaching it to my door so UPS will deliver it without me being there. Has anyone else used this to presign?

That's usually still up to the drivers discretion. If the driver does not feel comfortable they won't leave it.

Dante Totino

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Hey all
So I ordered on May 10th
Originally for July
Updated to June 28-July 07 then to June 17- June 28 then to June 12-16 then on Friday morning I got the preparing for shipment notice then later that day I got shipped for deliver on the 10th (once again earlier than last early ship date) Saturday morning when I checked ups its in the U.S. And scheduled for delivery on the 8th (Monday)
So excited
And so excited to see apple really over achieving their goals

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
I ordered 26th may.
Delivery changed from 4-5 weeks, to 2-3 weeks to 9-11 business days but very slow updates not getting much change on delivery

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey all
So I ordered on May 10th
Originally for July
Updated to June 28-July 07 then to June 17- June 28 then to June 12-16 then on Friday morning I got the preparing for shipment notice then later that day I got shipped for deliver on the 10th (once again earlier than last early ship date) Saturday morning when I checked ups its in the U.S. And scheduled for delivery on the 8th (Monday)
So excited
And so excited to see apple really over achieving their goals

Exactly the same for me as well...as of this morning it was in Louisville, KY. I live in Ohio, so I'm sure it will be here tomorrow. I ordered mine on May 9th...you're lucky...you had to wait one less day than I did! :biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods