42MM Space Gray Black Band - Order Status vs Order Time

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Bloody missed my UPS delivery today, only to get into a misunderstanding with someone on the phone and my package now being held at one of their customer centres! Having to rush over before it shuts at 12:30 to pick it up tomorrow... Nightmare! I even left a note with instructions, knowing that I would be out.

pjforest

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Bloody missed my UPS delivery today, only to get into a misunderstanding with someone on the phone and my package now being held at one of their customer centres! Having to rush over before it shuts at 12:30 to pick it up tomorrow... Nightmare! I even left a note with instructions, knowing that I would be out.

Oh no!!!, I'm gutted for you. Mine arrived at 10:55 this morning and I had to leave the house at 11:00 so I load put a note on the door just in hope that they would call me. So I was thinking I might miss the delivery myself. Luckily it arrived JUST in time. I'm gutted for you now though. Still, just get up early (you probably won't sleep well anyhow) and go get it in the morning.
It's awesome by the way😃😃😃
You'll enjoy it tomorrow. Cheers!

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Oh no!!!, I'm gutted for you. Mine arrived at 10:55 this morning and I had to leave the house at 11:00 so I load put a note on the door just in hope that they would call me. So I was thinking I might miss the delivery myself. Luckily it arrived JUST in time. I'm gutted for you now though. Still, just get up early (you probably won't sleep well anyhow) and go get it in the morning.
It's awesome by the way������
You'll enjoy it tomorrow. Cheers!

Aw bless you, that's so kind and congrats yourself on receiving the delivery! I have a wedding at 9am (far too early personally!) so I'm getting up SUPER EARLY to head over to the centre when it opens at 8 so I'm back in time. I must be super desperate...! ;)

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
My delivery window just improved from 6/18 - 6/24 to 6/16 - 6/22. Ordered on May 15th. Bet I'll have it the week of the 8th.

Jeremy_78

May 14, 2015
Visit site
My delivery window just improved from 6/18 - 6/24 to 6/16 - 6/22. Ordered on May 15th. Bet I'll have it the week of the 8th.

Hmm. I ordered mine on April 24th and still June 19-26. I guess that means they had either little orders in the last month for there not to be a big difference in shipping times or they expect to be able to fulfill orders faster as of late with a higher production. It could also mean that they aren't fulfilling in order but that doesn't make much sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
i ordered mine on April 13th and the delivery changed las week from the 22nd of june to the 16th. and today it changed again to the 15th. I hope it keeps coming down jajaja

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
i ordered mine on April 13th and the delivery changed las week from the 22nd of june to the 16th. and today it changed again to the 15th. I hope it keeps coming down jajaja

I ordered mine on April 11th. I had a delivery window of June 4th-June 8th. It hasn't shipped yet, but it shows preparing for shipping now. I would imagine that yours will be shipping soon.

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine on April 11th. I had a delivery window of June 4th-June 8th. It hasn't shipped yet, but it shows preparing for shipping now. I would imagine that yours will be shipping soon.

mine still says processing item :(. kinda wanted to be in your group, i had illusion i would get it the first week of june

jMunar

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Ordered on April 13th. Recently updated to 6/16 - 6/22. Yesterday afternoon they charged my card, order now preparing for shipment and my date bumped up by 1 day to 6/15 - 6/19. Not sure to believe the estimated dates or hoping to have it shipped within these next few days.

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Ordered on April 13th. Recently updated to 6/16 - 6/22. Yesterday afternoon they charged my card, order now preparing for shipment and my date bumped up by 1 day to 6/15 - 6/19. Not sure to believe the estimated dates or hoping to have it shipped within these next few days.

They have been progressing rapidly on their orders. Mine is arriving Monday a few days ahead of schedule. I think they are 'under-promising and over-delivering.' It wouldn't surprise me at all if you get your watch much earlier than the estimate.

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site

You will get your watch next week for sure probably by June 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

Whaaat? Ok now im scared. I have exactly the same dates of order and estimated shipping but i have not been charged yet. It still says processing item :(

Layne Hepler

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Ordered SGB 42mm on April 14. 2 weeks ago got a june 22-29 estimate. Updated last week to 16-22. Last night I was charged. Currently preparing to ship but no email from apple yet. Im still hoping for early next week. My wife has had her white 38mm since April 27th.

Layne Hepler

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Would applepay affect when charged? I used applepay and have been charged but no change in status. I assume now status won't change until Monday at earliest. Still showing 15th-19th for delivery

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox