42MM Space Gray Black Band - Order Status vs Order Time

pjforest

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, that is weird! I ordered April 20th. Certainly seems strange!

I ordered on Apr 18th (UK 42mm SG BSB) , right I between you both morgansays_hi and Lorenzo Franchitti. Mine also moved to Preparing for shipment yesterday afternoon but I've had no Shipping update !! How come? Pleased for you two guys but I was really hoping to get it for the weekend too!

Lorenzo Franchitti

May 10, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on Apr 18th (UK 42mm SG BSB) , right I between you both morgansays_hi and Lorenzo Franchitti. Mine also moved to Preparing for shipment yesterday afternoon but I've had no Shipping update !! How come? Pleased for you two guys but I was really hoping to get it for the weekend too!

That does seem rather odd. Mines was on preparing for shipment yesterday and some of today, then moved to dispatched. Not sure if much can be done but I'm sure you're very likely to receive it soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Ordered in store on May 9th
Original delivery was July
About a week later it updated to Jun 23 - July 8
This week it updated to Jun 16 - Jun 22

It's going in the right direction.

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

Oh no! That's a massive shame and also something I was worried would happen to myself. Have you checked your bank is successfully processing the payment? If not I'd put my money on a dispatch tomorrow for a delivery on Monday - hang in there buddy!

pjforest

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Oh no! That's a massive shame and also something I was worried would happen to myself. Have you checked your bank is successfully processing the payment? If not I'd put my money on a dispatch tomorrow for a delivery on Monday - hang in there buddy!

They must be really behind on system updates - I just got updated to Shipped on 28th May for delivery tomorrow 29th - yay! Should have it for the weekend 😉😉😉
Hope they all get to us safely tomorrow. Cheers.

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
They must be really behind on system updates - I just got updated to Shipped on 28th May for delivery tomorrow 29th - yay! Should have it for the weekend ������
Hope they all get to us safely tomorrow. Cheers.

Oh that's brilliant! Well I've had no UPS updates at all yet so keeping my fingers crossed...!

Hope to see you with a watch tomorrow mate :)

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine 5am CST in April 10. Website said shipping May 29-June 11. Shipped on the 26th of May and received the 27th.

Jeremy_78

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my Sport Space Grey 42mm on April 24th so I don't expect to see it for a few more weeks. Anyone else with movement around that date? Mine is scheduled from June 19-June 26 but the Apple Store says 2-3 weeks for new orders so I'm assuming my shipping date should move closer soon.

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Tomorrow? Probably Monday or Tuesday.

Watch: SG BSB
Confirmation Email: 10:41 pm EDT on April 10th
Credit Card Charged: Friday, May 29th by morning. (middle of night sometime)

Last edited:

KMKazie

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Order Confirmation: Apr. 10 7:42pm EDT
Initial Status: June
4/27 Status: 4-6 weeks / May 29 - June 11
5/26 Status: 4-6 days / Jun 3 - 5
Update 5/29: My Sport 42mm Space Gray has just been shipped via UPS Next Day Air Saver. It is originated from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Feeling relieved by seeing the light at the end of this long tunnel...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices