42MM Space Gray Black Band - Order Status vs Order Time

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived today! Whoo-hoo! (A day early given the original May 13 window.)

Got home tonight and I've only just started messin' with it, but, man, I can't believe anyone disses this amazing little piece of technology! Very cool! I have a "Personal Setup Session" in about 20 minutes. That, plus the very cool packaging really shows you you're getting an Apple product, thank you very much! :cool:

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE: Status just changed tonight (May 9) to "Preparing for Shipment".
Now I'm wondering how long until delivery...

UPDATE 2: On evening of May 10, status changed to Shipped!
Conformation email received and states May 12 delivery. Tracking# doesn't show detailed info as of 2:00AM Monday May 11.

FINAL UPDATE: Apple Watch arrived this afternoon (May 12) one day earlier than the original delivery timeframe range of 5/13-5/27.

After playing with it for a few hours I have no doubt that it will plug wonderfully into my digital lifestyle. I haven't worn a watch in over 12 years and this just feels right at home on my wrist.

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Order Confirmation Email = 3:20AM on 4/10
Expected Delivery = May 29 to June 11
Order Status = "Processing Items"

Ugh!!!

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I have to imagine that those of use with xx:12-19 should be getting something soon. I see a lot of xx:10-11 getting their watches already or getting shipping (not all I realize) so we should be close. My friend with a xx:10 just got his shipped on Monday (arriving today) so me with a xx:16 is hoping for some change in status by the end of this week or early next week. I don't think I will get it by Friday like I had been hoping.

Brycer79

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I am hoping that the shipping works like it did with my iphone shipped on a Tuesday arrived Wednesday at 2:30 so fingers crossed it gets here today!!! I can't wait.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
So you have an order confirmation of 4:20am est [1:20 am PST], and I have one for the same model at 7:20am est [4:20 am PST]. That gives us a good picture of how large a window our May 29 to June 11 delivery date is.

My confirmation was 2 hours after yours (9:40 ish am EST or 6:40 am PST ) and I'm in the May 29 to June 11 also. So you can add at least 2 hours to your original window.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
My confirmation was 2 hours after yours (9:40 ish am EST or 6:40 am PST ) and I'm in the May 29 to June 11 also. So you can add at least 2 hours to your original window.

Wow that is actually a huge window then. The preorders must have really trailed off an hour or so after preorders started.

Jackie Debs

May 13, 2015
Visit site
3:14 AM EST confirm (12:14PST)

May 13-27th window

Charged Status: Not even (paid with gift card)

This first world oppression is draining the life out of me. :concern:

Last edited:

Jackie Debs

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I have an xx:14 confirmation, and I'm still in processing purgatory. I'll post back here when something changes.

Woo we are same time twins! lets make a pact that if either of us gets a shipping confirm without the other one getting it, we will team up and choke someone from apple
:devil:

Brycer79

May 11, 2015
Visit site
charged 24 hours ago, shipment e-mail sent 23 hours ago and this is what UPS status still shows

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Apparently hasn't even left from apple? after a day?

Brycer79

May 11, 2015
Visit site
used the chat feature on apples site, managed to get an actual arrival date seeing how UPS seems to be lagging on updates, should arrive tomorrow.

Jackie Debs

May 13, 2015
Visit site
used the chat feature on apples site, managed to get an actual arrival date seeing how UPS seems to be lagging on updates, should arrive tomorrow.

I really don't understand apples order filling process. You got a later confirmation and order and later estimated arrival time, yet yours is arriving tomorrow and I haven't even been charged yet.

What area do you live in? Perhaps its location based?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73