42MM Space Gray Black Band - Order Status vs Order Time

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site
42mm space grey at 1207 est no movement

Just got charged and preparing for shipment

I've got to be getting close with a :08 order time.

I have to return the one I'm wearing now (38mm) because it's the 14th day of the 14 day return policy. It was fun having one to play with all this time, but I really want my 42mm SG

Thanks for all the replies people

Cody

Cobrageek

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm right with Cody. 42mm space gray black - order confirmation email at 12:08 pacific. May13-27 predicted. Still in "Processing".

But we must be getting close. This was the earliest I've ever managed to pre-order an apple product and the longest I've had to wait so there must've been some serious production issues... (trying to be patient, but not doing a very good job) :confused:

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site
the watch i'm wearing now, i got on the 24th, but is not the one i ordered for my self. i'm wearing on i got for my wife that she doesn't want.

Brian Williams13

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Can't be in order unless country has something to do with it. I'm in Orange County USA.

Order email confirmation: 4/10/2015 12:14am
Estimated shipping: May 13-27
42 SS BSB

Cobrageek

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I just got the email! So my 42mm sport gray/black with confirmation at 12:08 just shipped. Delivery is expected on Monday. Cody, I hope you've got that email too.

Kybucs

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
42MM Space Gray Black Band

Order Confirmation Email: 3:07AM on the 10th
Expected Delivery: May 13th - May 27th
Order Status: Shipped: Delivers on May 11, 2015

I find it funny that it's being shipped to me from Harrisburg, PA. I live in Louisville and it had to travel right through here to get to PA.

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Ordered: 42MM SG Sport
Time: 12:16 PST
Expected Delivery: 13 - 27 May

Maybe next week it will ship? Heres hoping.

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site
I just got the email! So my 42mm sport gray/black with confirmation at 12:08 just shipped. Delivery is expected on Monday. Cody, I hope you've got that email too.

my "confirmation email" of order at :08 on 4/10 is the ONLY EMAIL i have received.

i did look today iPhone today and noticed that the card i use for apple pay, the card that i used to purchase both apple watches, showed a "Declined" next to appleonlinestoreus. somehow i saw this 13 minutes after may Bank of America credit card declined this. I tried calling BOFA and got disconnected twice before they could fix it. I have never been late on a payment and have always paid my balance in full each month. I have excellent credit and do not understand why BofA would have do this.

I ended up just switching the "method of payment" on apples order status page to my debit card and everything looks good now.

the status now says "Preparing for Shipment!".

there still may be hope for me.

Thanks, Cody