42MM Space Gray Black Band - Order Status vs Order Time

Brycer79

May 11, 2015
Visit site
just checked UPS, finally picked up by UPS today after getting shipment notification 25 hours earlier, date of arrival end of day tomorrow.

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my watch: 10:41 pm EDT on the 10th.
Delivery estimate: May 29 to June 11
Current status: Processing

I'm thinking it isn't going to be less than a week and a half or 2 weeks at this point?

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
I ordered my watch: xx:14 pm EDT on the 10th.
Delivery estimate: May 13 to May 27

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
I ordered my watch: xx:14 pm EDT on the 10th.
Delivery estimate: May 13 to May 27

I ordered the same and got a confirmation at xx.14 PDT. on 04/10/15.
SAME STATUS- PROCESSING.
NOW HAVE MISSED 2nd POSSIBLE DELIVERY DATE.
APPARENTLY "Preorder" means:
Watch for your Watch while receiving no update or reason for missing the first or second possible delivery date.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

co_gaucho

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Order Confirmation Email = 10 April, 2015 at 00:16 PDT
Expected Delivery = 13 May - 27 May, 2015
Order Status = Processing

I think I am wearing out the refresh button on the Apple Order Status page...

rbernstang

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Atleast you all have a date to expect it, mine is still saying June... Looking at how the 38mm version can be ordered today and receive specific delivery dates makes me worry that I won't get mine before July gets here...

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Lots of planes heading into US tonight. Maybe some of the xx:12+ folks will see movement when they wake up in the am?! Here's hopeing. I have to wait until all the 12-15 folks get watches before us lowly xx:16 slackers get the new tech.

Jackie Debs

May 13, 2015
Visit site
The truly funny part is, by August, we will all have received our watches. It will satisfy the consumerist lust part of our brains for a bit, and then it will be just another gadget we use without really giving much thought about. The anticipation and excitement we feel now will just be a fading memory until the next gadget.

The hamster wheel of technology rolls on

:biggrin:

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
The truly funny part is, by August, we will all have received our watches. ... The anticipation and excitement we feel now will just be a fading memory until the next gadget.

By this of course you mean the iPhone 6s Plus I read about tonight that should unveil in September that I already plan on getting?! Of course, the watch will do for now but in September I will be antsy with anticipation over the new iPhone 6s family.

akidd411

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
The truly funny part is, by August, we will all have received our watches. It will satisfy the consumerist lust part of our brains for a bit, and then it will be just another gadget we use without really giving much thought about. The anticipation and excitement we feel now will just be a fading memory until the next gadget.

The hamster wheel of technology rolls on

:biggrin:

Yeah I agree 100 percent. I had the same thought a couple years ago when I was waiting for my 5s or my 5 or something like that. It's a never ending cycle lol

Brian Williams13

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Yeah me too, and it's crazy how scared I am of accidentally clicking that blue cancel button. Won't let my cursor within 5 inches of it.
Ordered on 4/10 confirmation email at 12:14am still in processing hell. The closer I get the more I hit the refresh.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Yeah me too, and it's crazy how scared I am of accidentally clicking that blue cancel button. Won't let my cursor within 5 inches of it.
Ordered on 4/10 confirmation email at 12:14am still in processing hell. The closer I get the more I hit the refresh.

I am hoping that everyone cancels their preorder. After I get mine, everyone can order the watch again. That would make me pretty happy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods