I have the same order time, too. I really thought it would come yesterday, but still "processing". I'm anxious to see who's comes first.
    05-14-2015 12:15 PM
    Atleast you all have a date to expect it, mine is still saying June... Looking at how the 38mm version can be ordered today and receive specific delivery dates makes me worry that I won't get mine before July gets here...
    05-14-2015 03:21 PM
    My order time was xx:13 on 04/10 and I still show as processing.
    05-14-2015 05:13 PM
    Lots of planes heading into US tonight. Maybe some of the xx:12+ folks will see movement when they wake up in the am?! Here's hopeing. I have to wait until all the 12-15 folks get watches before us lowly xx:16 slackers get the new tech.
    05-14-2015 05:57 PM
    xx:13 and still processing as well. Although I think ours might be the next batch that gets shipped.
    05-14-2015 07:10 PM
    The truly funny part is, by August, we will all have received our watches. It will satisfy the consumerist lust part of our brains for a bit, and then it will be just another gadget we use without really giving much thought about. The anticipation and excitement we feel now will just be a fading memory until the next gadget.

The hamster wheel of technology rolls on

05-14-2015 08:10 PM
    The truly funny part is, by August, we will all have received our watches. ... The anticipation and excitement we feel now will just be a fading memory until the next gadget.
    By this of course you mean the iPhone 6s Plus I read about tonight that should unveil in September that I already plan on getting?! Of course, the watch will do for now but in September I will be antsy with anticipation over the new iPhone 6s family.
    05-14-2015 09:12 PM
    The truly funny part is, by August, we will all have received our watches. It will satisfy the consumerist lust part of our brains for a bit, and then it will be just another gadget we use without really giving much thought about. The anticipation and excitement we feel now will just be a fading memory until the next gadget.

The hamster wheel of technology rolls on

Yeah I agree 100 percent. I had the same thought a couple years ago when I was waiting for my 5s or my 5 or something like that. It's a never ending cycle lol
    05-14-2015 10:20 PM
    Yeah me too, and it's crazy how scared I am of accidentally clicking that blue cancel button. Won't let my cursor within 5 inches of it.
    Ordered on 4/10 confirmation email at 12:14am still in processing hell. The closer I get the more I hit the refresh.
    anon(5718668) likes this.
    05-15-2015 12:22 AM
    Yeah me too, and it's crazy how scared I am of accidentally clicking that blue cancel button. Won't let my cursor within 5 inches of it.
    Ordered on 4/10 confirmation email at 12:14am still in processing hell. The closer I get the more I hit the refresh.
    I am hoping that everyone cancels their preorder. After I get mine, everyone can order the watch again. That would make me pretty happy.
    JumpingJayzuz likes this.
    05-15-2015 01:39 AM
    Didn't order my 42 (long) until the afternoon of the 11th (wanted to try one on for color at The Store first), so naturally I've been "Available to ship: June" ever since. (I have bookmarks on all my devices that open the status page, even though I know it's futile.)

Then last night a $49 Applecare charge showed up as pending on my credit card. So now I'm back to reading tea leaves again. From what I can find online, this is either a) a meaningless bit of noise, demonstrating the random nature of the universe, or b) means my Watch exists somewhere (probably on a warehouse shelf, next to the Ark of the Covenant), and will be shipping in 2 to 5 days.

The smart money, of course, is on "a". But does anyone think this will keep me from checking my credit card at least five times an hour? Buehler? Anyone?
    JumpingJayzuz likes this.
    05-15-2015 06:49 AM
    from what I've seen, it's a credit card thing and your watch (like mine, I ordered on the 11th too) is somewhere in line for June... believe me, I wish it weren't so
    05-15-2015 07:54 AM
    As of May 15th at 7:03 PST

Order Confirmation Email = :13 on the 10th
    Expected Delivery = May 13th - May 27th
    Order Status = Processing Item
    05-15-2015 10:06 AM
    Ordered 10th xx.12 still processing
    05-15-2015 10:39 AM
    i'm a xx:14'er as well and losing my patience.

Glad i have some others to share in this frustration haha.
    05-15-2015 10:45 AM
    Processing Items Available to ship: 5-6 weeksDelivers: 22 Jun, 2015 - 29 Jun, 2015 by Standard Shipping

05-15-2015 10:54 AM
    A 'June' dispatch date still for me. No updated ship date like I've been seeing today with some - staying positive!
    05-15-2015 12:05 PM
    I finally....finally...finally have an update, and yes; it's pretty much just what I feared. A very late June shipment. But I'm still naively hoping that Apple surprises me by shipping it earlier than expected. At least by a couple of days.
    By the way, it's the Australian Apple Store, hence the ALUMINIUM (cue English Jonny Ive Voice Over) and GREY - with all due respect to my 'Murican buddies - this is how we spell stuff in english.
    Just goes to show that people south of the equator are suffering just as much as you guys north of it. Good luck guys!

42MM Space Gray Black Band - Order Status vs Order Time-img_0899.jpg
    anon(5718668) likes this.
    05-15-2015 12:20 PM
    I finally....finally...finally have an update, and yes; it's pretty much just what I feared. A very late June shipment. But I'm still naively hoping that Apple surprises me by shipping it earlier than expected. At least by a couple of days.
    By the way, it's the Australian Apple Store, hence the ALUMINIUM (cue English Jonny Ive Voice Over) and GREY - with all due respect to my 'Murican buddies - this is how we spell stuff in english.
    Just goes to show that people south of the equator are suffering just as much as you guys north of it. Good luck guys!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0899.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	81519
    Same here.
    05-15-2015 01:42 PM
    I received the confirmation at 00:17 and got the May 13 to 27 estimate. Until what time Apple gave this dates?
    I'm still in the processing. Crazy for my watch...
    05-15-2015 07:03 PM
    i'm a xx:14'er as well and losing my patience.

Glad i have some others to share in this frustration haha.
    I'm at xx:12 and losing my patience too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-15-2015 10:45 PM
    Yup, as I suspected: the Applecare charge was not a harbinger of good news. Changed this morning from "Available to ship: June" to "Available to ship: 5-6 weeks Delivers: 22 Jun, 2015 - 29 Jun, 2015 by Standard Shipping"

Oh, well. It was too good to be true.
    05-15-2015 11:11 PM
    Order Confirmation Email = :13 on the 10th
    Expected Delivery = May 13th - May 27th
    Order Status = Processing Item

April 24th I ordered my wife the 38mm sport with white band. She already received her's on Monday the 11th.
    05-16-2015 09:45 AM
    Heads Up Regarding Applecare+

So, if you're like me and DID NOT purchase AppleCare+ coverage for the Watch, you will now not be able to purchase it until you get your Watch and can give them a serial number. So what's the big deal? The problem is, you have a 60 day window from the time you "purchase" the Watch to add AppleCare+ to it. Apple considers the date of purchase to be the day you ordered the Watch, NOT the day Apple pulled the funds from your account!! So, if you ordered on April 10, but don't receive the Watch until June 11, you may be unable to add AppleCare+!! I have confirmed all of this with Apple today. The reason they gave me is that they don't have a serial number off the Watch to add to the AppleCare+ account otherwise. I asked them why, then, can you order Applecare+ up front at the time of the initial order?? Response was that the computer, at that singular point of sale, can link AppleCare+ to the order; otherwise AppleCare+ can only be added once you have the serial number. What the rep did for me was notate my account so I could still order AppleCare+ if, for some reason, I receive the Watch AFTER my 60 days are up. If you're concerned as well, contact Apple and have them notate your account.
    Adam Brown22 likes this.
    05-16-2015 12:28 PM
    Heads Up Regarding Applecare+

So, if you're like me and DID NOT purchase AppleCare+ coverage for the Watch, you will now not be able to purchase it until you get your Watch and can give them a serial number. So what's the big deal? The problem is, you have a 60 day window from the time you "purchase" the Watch to add AppleCare+ to it. Apple considers the date of purchase to be the day you ordered the Watch, NOT the day Apple pulled the funds from your account!! So, if you ordered on April 10, but don't receive the Watch until June 11, you may be unable to add AppleCare+!! I have confirmed all of this with Apple today. The reason they gave me is that they don't have a serial number off the Watch to add to the AppleCare+ account otherwise. I asked them why, then, can you order Applecare+ up front at the time of the initial order?? Response was that the computer, at that singular point of sale, can link AppleCare+ to the order; otherwise AppleCare+ can only be added once you have the serial number. What the rep did for me was notate my account so I could still order AppleCare+ if, for some reason, I receive the Watch AFTER my 60 days are up. If you're concerned as well, contact Apple and have them notate your account.
    That doesn't sound right. I won't be getting AppleCare until I get my watch. If I take the watch and shipping receipt in, I'm pretty sure they would add it.
    05-16-2015 01:49 PM
361 ... 56789 ...