 Watch - SS with Link Bracelet - Anyone with shipping movement?

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone had any movement on the  Watch, Stainless Steel with Link Bracelet? The wait is killing me!!!!

I ordered 4 minutes after it went live, the 42mm, SS w/Link Bracelet, through the web. My card has not been charged and my delivery window says May 13th - May 27th. I ordered the sport with white sports band for my mom and of course that one came on the 24th which is making my wait only worse.

I actually work as a technician in my local store and you'd think I'd know the logic of the shipping but nope, just as clueless here. LOL

iwantitnow.jpg

Last edited:

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Yea, it looks like we picked the band that takes the most work to produce. Here's a link for Cult of Mac that talks about Apple's patent on the bands and the amount of work that needs to go into each band.

Patents for magical Apple Watch bands just in time

Here's a spreadsheet that lists all the shipping movement on the different models which explains that ALL of us that ordered the link bracelet will be waiting for awhile.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/teX78N5Hs3Sj4xrqk11mE7Q/htmlview?pli=1#

If you scroll down to where those that ordered the link bracelet, you'll that May 13th - May 27th is the norm.

I know this doesn't make it go faster but it does give us a better understanding at least.

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I don't think ANYONE has had movement on either of the link bracelet colors. I've just sort of resigned myself to getting it in the delivery window I was sent, May 13 - 27. Of course, I'm hoping that it's earlier or at least on the 13th. It makes it worse since I actually work as a technician in the retail store and I'm supposed to know everything about it lol. I borrowed my mom's for a day so I could get comfortable with using it which helped but it makes me want it even more.

I'm trying to be patient but if it makes you feel any better, everyone of my co-workers is chomping at the bit waiting for their watches too. A few of them have gotten them but not many.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My 42mm SS w/link bracelet was ordered at 00:07 AM on April 10th, at the same time my spouse's 42mm SS w/Black Sport Band. Both received a delivery range of May 13-27, but my spouse's watch is being delivered today. So, the link bracelet is clearly the hold up.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a next week delivery, but no real expectation at this point. It's still in Processing mode.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
One person on Macrumours has received notification that his link band only (no watch) has shipped. He is in Germany.

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for responding. That's at least slightly encouraging but I'm pretty sure that we'll receiver ours in the window that Apple stated. For me, it's May 13-27 but I'm looking forward to hearing when others receive theirs as a sign they are on their way.

Last edited:

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Still no movement on my end. Watch order confirmation in my inbox at XX:02. Has been "Processing" ever since.

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I love that we are all like little kids waiting for christmas to unwrap the gifts!

While I realize that we will most likely be getting them in our windows that were promised, I HOPE that someone gets theirs early even if it's not me :)

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Nothin here :(

If it comes in it's delivery window (13-27), that will be one week from today which means we will see credit card charges either over the weekend or Monday.

Of course, I'm hoping it's earlier but at least the front part of the window is only a week away now. Lord help us all if it's the back part of our delivery window LOL.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Lord help us if they miss the window entirely. If so- I'm changing my order. That's my limit. I'm pretty sure we'll get them on...May 26 or 27, because I will be on vacation out of state. So that's the most logical time to ship.

wheresmywatch111

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Still patiently waiting for my apple watch with black case and black SS link. Ordered 4-10 at :09

This morning I received the email :
Your Apple Watch is expected to ship within the next 2 to 3 weeks.
When your order ships, you will receive a Shipment Notification email with tracking information.
For the most up-to-date information about your order, please visit online Order Status.
Thank you for choosing Apple.
Sincerely,
Apple Store

I read that someone who got the email yesterday had card charged by end of day Should I be excited?

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
What was your delivery window listed as in your confirmation email?

It's kinda hard not to get excited since it IS getting closer :)

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Still patiently waiting for my apple watch with black case and black SS link. Ordered 4-10 at :09

This morning I received the email :
Your Apple Watch is expected to ship within the next 2 to 3 weeks.
When your order ships, you will receive a Shipment Notification email with tracking information.
For the most up-to-date information about your order, please visit online Order Status.
Thank you for choosing Apple.
Sincerely,
Apple Store

I read that someone who got the email yesterday had card charged by end of day Should I be excited?

So, Apple has just notified you that your Black Stainless Steel Watch with Black Link Bracelet will be shipped within 2-3 weeks? That's awesome! First I've heard anything about any link bracelet watches!

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
If this helps I ordered a Link Bracelet on April 26th to go along with my leather band and Apple just charged my card.

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
So, Apple has just notified you that your Black Stainless Steel Watch with Black Link Bracelet will be shipped within 2-3 weeks? That's awesome! First I've heard anything about any link bracelet watches!

ordered same watch.. i haven't got that email still in the may 13-27 time frame same as it was when i got it at :03 april 10th :(

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
If this helps I ordered a Link Bracelet on April 26th to go along with my leather band and Apple just charged my card.

Yea, that doesn't really help to know that a spare band (link bracelet) has been charged to your card but those with the link bracelet as part of their watch are still waiting for news of movement.

On a positive note, congrats though LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods