Where's the video of someone dropping a Pebble Watch? Why is it always an Apple gizmo?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Because Pebbles are second-rate and the videos would get half of a view.
    05-10-2015 03:33 PM
    Where's the video of someone dropping a Pebble Watch? Why is it always an Apple gizmo?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    The world loves to hate Apple for some reason.
    05-10-2015 06:14 PM
    What an *****! From the sound of his voice, I don't think he was prepared for willfully destroying his watch. I wonder if he intentionally drops his iPhone face down on concrete as well? No sympathy from me.

This was clearly his personal watch, not a test unit he acquired to destroy.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-10-2015 07:09 PM
    Because no one cares how durable a Pebble may be. They'd get no web click views to justify their time.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    05-10-2015 07:12 PM
    What an *****! From the sound of his voice, I don't think he was prepared for willfully destroying his watch. I wonder if he intentionally drops his iPhone face down on concrete as well? No sympathy from me.

This was clearly his personal watch, not a test unit he acquired to destroy.
    This makes it even funnier to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-10-2015 07:24 PM
    This makes it even funnier to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Indeed! I like the nice blue band.
    05-10-2015 07:25 PM
    I just loved the end when he said he didn't realize the ion-X display was on the sport and not the higer-end glass. What a tool, do your research!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-11-2015 09:13 PM
    I just loved the end when he said he didn't realize the ion-X display was on the sport and not the higer-end glass. What a tool, do your research!
    I don't know if I'd even consider that research when it's literally EVERYWHERE.
    05-11-2015 11:36 PM
    I don't know if I'd even consider that research when it's literally EVERYWHERE.
    Too true! You basically have to google the Apple Watch and all the specs are right in your face.
    05-12-2015 10:13 AM
    Yeah, he's really a tool. But, even if it did have the sapphire crystal face vice the Gorilla glass, I suspect it would have also shattered. Sapphire won't scratch with anything less hard than itself, which pretty much means a diamond. But, as a crystal, it will shatter. It that regard, I'd expect the Gorilla glass to be a bit more resilient than a brittle crystal.
    05-12-2015 02:09 PM
    Would anybody else complain to apple, or is it my on stupidity? I'm conflicted.
    I would complain. It's a new product they need to know. Like others have said take it to the Genius Bar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-15-2015 11:06 PM
    Yes! Wrist band to protect - fantastic idea!!
    05-17-2015 03:24 PM
    Yes! Wrist band to protect - fantastic idea!!
    I had to search from a halloween costume I wore when the Red Sox won the series back in 13' and pulled my wristbands out; ready for this afternoon. I get my 42MM SG BSB today and plan on taking it for a spin in the gym promptly after arrival.
    05-19-2015 09:13 AM
    I had to search from a halloween costume I wore when the Red Sox won the series back in 13' and pulled my wristbands out; ready for this afternoon. I get my 42MM SG BSB today and plan on taking it for a spin in the gym promptly after arrival.
    Congratulations! I know you'll be very happy with your watch.
    05-19-2015 09:22 AM
    So the sport can crack! Easily.-wrap.jpg

How about a transparent solution so you can still see the watch?
    05-19-2015 10:05 AM

How about a transparent solution so you can still see the watch?
    I pride myself on ingenuity but you my friend have outdone me.
    05-19-2015 10:17 AM
66 123