So the sport can crack! Easily.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wife called me so pissed off earlier...she thought she cracked her screen right across the middle of it. Turned out to be a piece of spider web she walked through that got caught on the watch and draped across the screen perfectly to look like a crack.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Someone from some other platform will no doubt point to something on YouTube.

I've got 20 bucks on it. And I know who will be first.

Last edited:

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Zagg makes one now and it's available in Best Buy. Already got mine and they installed it

Nice, good to know they are already available locally. I saw the Spigen ones online, but think it will help to check out protectors in person.

skittlepop

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
oh wow....remember the little plastic thingies that you could put on your Swatch?!?!? :rotfl:

Ugh, yup. I remember them well. My HS girlfriend had Tons of Swatch Watches and guards, lol. Shame about the cracks and dings on the Sport. Interested to see what Apple Store will say.

HooBieStanKn

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Just bought this on amazon for $14.99. Will only use it when I'm doing things that could be potentially stupid, which may mean it never comes off.

Since I haven't posted 10 times I can't put a link to it, but look up Spigen Apple Watch on Amazon. I bought the white one since I got the White Sport Model.

Or you can go to spigen.com.

brentino

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
An update:
I took my watch in to the store and they said that it was a hairline crack and was covered. I dropped it off Monday night and got it back this afternoon. I must say Apples customer service is like no other company I have ever dealt with, and best thing it cost me nothing to get my replacement. All is we'll again 😆

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
An update:
I took my watch in to the store and they said that it was a hairline crack and was covered. I dropped it off Monday night and got it back this afternoon. I must say Apples customer service is like no other company I have ever dealt with, and best thing it cost me nothing to get my replacement. All is we'll again ��

Congrats! That's fantastic.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner