What's on your Apple Watch home screen?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I don't use my Apple Watch the way I use my iPhone, but I do like that it has a home screen where I can get an overview of all my apps.

I haven't done anything too fancy with it yet, like make patterns or streamlined shapes, but I'm going to give that a try this weekend.

You can set up your Apple Watch home page pretty much any way you want either by dragging a few apps around on the watch itself or by doing major rearrangement using the Apple Watch for iPhone app.

So here's mine, now show me yours!

IMG_5871.jpg

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Messed around with mine last night, need to download more apps before i can make the outline of anything meaningful, lol. I am kinda enjoying the watch "stock" for the moment.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Still working on shape. May also have to pare down my apps -- especially as apps I like more add a Watch extension!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430314791.552004.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

mudrick

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm letting form follow function. Using the clock as the centerpiece I've got workout/hydration, moving up, the workout migrates to weather. Below the clock, music, then productivity. (still working on the productivity arrangement).

Attachments

• watch_face.PNG
    watch_face.PNG
    430.2 KB · Views: 164

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
IMG_1591_zps9954d148.jpg

BeyondtheTech

Jul 2, 2008
Visit site
AppleWatch.jpg

I decided to put the most important icons near the center Clock icon, spreading them out in lined patterns above and below. The bottom would have all my travel and social apps, then games, and the top would have the activity and shopping stuff.

Fred Berthelot

May 7, 2015
Visit site
My Apple Watch layout is the closest thing to an iPhone layout that I could manage. Apps are organized into cluster types: Social, Financial, Health, Entertainment... Each cluster consists of 7 apps. In the center cluster around the clock are the most frequently used apps. From there I'm no more than 2 swipes away from the 8 surrounding clusters and I know exactly where each cluster is.

Watch Clusters_Fred Berthelot.jpg

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
My Apple Watch layout is the closest thing to an iPhone layout that I could manage. Apps are organized into cluster types: Social, Financial, Health, Entertainment... Each cluster consists of 7 apps. In the center cluster around the clock are the most frequently used apps. From there I'm no more than 2 swipes away from the 8 surrounding clusters and I know exactly where each cluster is.

View attachment 81212

Perfection.

Fred Berthelot

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Jake. It was frustrating to set up because the icons kept falling to the center like a stack of marbles. But it works like a charm now. Here's what the clusters look like on the watch:

IMG_2321.PNG IMG_2320.PNG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods