Show us your Apple Watch face!

magisc

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
I use 3 different faces, one for work, one for hiking/walking and one for all other occasions :)

IMG_8646.JPG
Antique White modular for work. Outlook small complication, calendar, pedometer, sunrise/sunset and weather.

IMG_8647.JPG
Multicolored modular for hiking/walking. Activity, pedometer large complication, weather underground, sunrise/sunset and weather

IMG_8648.JPG
White modular. Monogram, fantastical (all calendars except work calendar), pedometer small complication, sunrise/sunset and weather.

Texan21

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I didn't know the watchface was all customizable. I look forward to seeing some of what people have come up with. I'm bored with my Gear 2 and I want an upgrade. I'll keep this tidbit in mind when considering new watches.

nailgirl

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi, just got my AW a couple days ago! I'm customizing my watch face and can't seem to understand the difference between the photo album option and the photo option. Can anyone help out? thanks!

jovan_cj

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi, just got my AW a couple days ago! I'm customizing my watch face and can't seem to understand the difference between the photo album option and the photo option. Can anyone help out? thanks!

The photo album option will shuffle through your album, while the photo option will just show one photo that you select when the screen is awake.