Show us your Apple Watch face!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I don't like any of the color options on the color face they just look weird to me white is the way to go.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I like the Modular face the most - I like having a lot of information at a glance. I also like Utility if I had to pick an "analog" representation. Maybe for when I go out or dress up more. Also been experimenting with other faces...like one for work that has my calendar/schedule, and then another for home, with weather. Stuff like that.

I was using the blue color for Modular, but based on Apple's screen shots on their homepage, have grown to really like the contrast of the yellow.
View attachment 81252
View attachment 81253

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I like the Modular face the most - I like having a lot of information at a glance. I also like Utility if I had to pick an "analog" representation. Maybe for when I go out or dress up more. Also been experimenting with other faces...like one for work that has my calendar/schedule, and then another for home, with weather. Stuff like that.

I was using the blue color for Modular, but based on Apple's screen shots on their homepage, have grown to really like the contrast of the yellow.
View attachment 81252
View attachment 81253

Okay, after seeing that, I need to try using the Modular face. I just need to make it . . . purple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro