Life has told me that I have to wait for a gen 2

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It seems like fate is conspiring against me and the Watch. Before they were out I lined up a gig with a friend to reload the computers in his small business. Well after my cousin's Watch arrived I got a message from my friend saying he didn't want to reload the computers right now. I shrugged it off I'll just pay for it myself. Then today I find out that some of my co-workers got laid off and when that happens un-necessary purchases get returned. Ughh it's like fate is telling me to wait till gen 2, so not fair! Ah well guess I'll have it for 7 days right :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear that, but the next Apple Watch will be even better. I hope everything works out for you.
Thanks yeah it's cool. I had things that this watch was going to make easier but that doesn't mean I have to have it. It just stings that I'll have it in my hands and have to take it back.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks yeah it's cool. I had things that this watch was going to make easier but that doesn't mean I have to have it. It just stings that I'll have it in my hands and have to take it back.

If nothing else, maybe in a few months, when things are looking a little better, you can pick up a used on on eBay and save some $$ lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys, yeah for now I just want things to settle down at work. When things get better I'll get a gen 1 because I doubt I'll be able to wait till next year. I'm just conflicted if I should even bother taking it out of the box when it gets to me. It might be so much harder to send it back lol

lexic

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys, yeah for now I just want things to settle down at work. When things get better I'll get a gen 1 because I doubt I'll be able to wait till next year. I'm just conflicted if I should even bother taking it out of the box when it gets to me. It might be so much harder to send it back lol

Maybe sell it unopened when it arrives?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
If might be easier not to open it. . . . Save the whole experience for when you have a watch you can keep. However, that is your choice, just offering my two cents.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I am sorry. What a crazy emotional roller-coaster.
Thanks it's kinda funny but not at the same time lol

Maybe sell it unopened when it arrives?
Yeah I put it up for sale already and I've got a co-worker interested. If it doesn't sell gotta send it back :(

If might be easier not to open it. . . . Save the whole experience for when you have a watch you can keep. However, that is your choice, just offering my two cents.
Yep totally agree but it's sitting on my table and it sucks just staring at it lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2