Camera Remote

lexic

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
This is an awesome Watch feature. If you have your iPhone sitting somewhere off/locked, the Camera Remote will actually open the iPhone camera for use. Handy, dandy!

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
It is handy. I used the same feature on the Samsung Gear S for times when you need to see inside or under things you can't get to normally ie under a bed or inside a machine or something

lexic

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
If the phone is in a pocket or a bag, it can't take much of a photo of anything...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

True, but it means I can leave my phone propped up on my desk to charge aimed toward the next room and use the remote to take pictures of my dogs. *shrug* That's how it fits in my life.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
True, but it means I can leave my phone propped up on my desk to charge aimed toward the next room and use the remote to take pictures of my dogs. *shrug* That's how it fits in my life.

Oh, I didn't mean that -- it's great for group photos and the like. There's totally a use case for it.

I just meant, for the people worried about nefarious misuse, there isn't much stuff that can be done.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices