May13 to May 27

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed two things while looking at standalone band shipping times on the store. The 42 mm link bracelet and Milanese loop have May and June shipping dates. Does anyone else think that they're experiencing difficulty in manufacturing these particular bands, which is causing the delay in shipping for the watch models associated with them?

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed two things while looking at standalone band shipping times on the store. The 42 mm link bracelet and Milanese loop have May and June shipping dates. Does anyone else think that they're experiencing difficulty in manufacturing these particular bands, which is causing the delay in shipping for the watch models associated with them?

I ordered a Link bracelet (already had my watch) on April 26th and I was just charged for it. So it seems they are finally starting to catch up on orders.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm still in processing limbo.
42mm SS with Milanese loop
Pre-ordered on 4/10 at ~8:30 am
Shipping 4-6 weeks, delivers 5/13-5/27

Has anyone else with the same model and shipping/delivery timeframe received an e-mail from Apple staying that their watch will ship within the next 2-3 weeks? I've only seen a few people posting about it so far.

mackie99

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so what I posted earlier about an email from Apple saying my Apple Watch will ship in 2-3 weeks was wrong. I checked the order number, and that email was actually for the black leather loop I ordered.

Why they said in the email my Apple Watch would ship when it was actually the watch band is beyond me.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so what I posted earlier about an email from Apple saying my Apple Watch will ship in 2-3 weeks was wrong. I checked the order number, and that email was actually for the black leather loop I ordered.

Why they said in the email my Apple Watch would ship when it was actually the watch band is beyond me.

That is strange, you pre-ordered the watch with the Milanese loop, correct?

mackie99

May 20, 2013
Visit site
That is strange, you pre-ordered the watch with the Milanese loop, correct?

No...

Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Classic Buckle (Ordered 4/10 @ 7:30 am pacific time)

I also ordered the following bands:

42mm Black Leather Loop - Medium (Ordered 4/13)
Available to ship: 2-3 weeks
Delivers: 26 May, 2015 - 01 Jun, 2015 by Standard Shipping

42mm Milanese Loop (Ordered 4/16)
Available to ship: June

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
No...

Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Classic Buckle (Ordered 4/10 @ 7:30 am pacific time)

I also ordered the following bands:

42mm Black Leather Loop - Medium (Ordered 4/13)
Available to ship: 2-3 weeks
Delivers: 26 May, 2015 - 01 Jun, 2015 by Standard Shipping

42mm Milanese Loop (Ordered 4/16)
Available to ship: June

Oh okay, have you received any updates from Apple on any of them?

a2dmusic

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a Link bracelet (already had my watch) on April 26th and I was just charged for it. So it seems they are finally starting to catch up on orders.

Why in the world they're charging/shipping stand-alone link bracelets when they aren't yet charging/shipping for link bracelet watches is maddening. Esp when I (and many people) ordered the link bracelet watch on 4/10 at 3:0x am EDT...

Kybucs

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
42MM Space Gray Black Band

Order Confirmation Email: 3:07AM on the 10th
Expected Delivery: May 13th - May 27th
Order Status: Shipped: Delivers on May 11, 2015

I find it funny that it's being shipped to me from Harrisburg, PA. I live in Louisville and it had to travel right through here to get to PA.

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Why in the world they're charging/shipping stand-alone link bracelets when they aren't yet charging/shipping for link bracelet watches is maddening. Esp when I (and many people) ordered the link bracelet watch on 4/10 at 3:0x am EDT...

only reason it could be is our watches are the ones that got held back because of the taptic issue

a2dmusic

May 8, 2015
Visit site
only reason it could be is our watches are the ones that got held back because of the taptic issue

Good thought... though the watches themselves should be the same as any other 42mm SS model, and those have been shipping. Not as fast as the 38mm, but they've been getting out there.

Ah well. Time will tell, and soon enough, once we've been enjoying our watches for a while, these few weeks will seem like no big deal...

TheOneRico

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Ordered the 42mm SS with BSB about 2 hours after preorders went live on April 10. Delivery estimate was May 13 - 27. There was initially a charge from Apple on my card for the watch, but it went away after a couple of days and no change since then.

About 30 minutes ago I got a notification from Apple Pay that my card was charged! No change in status yet on the Apple Store, but I guess that I'll get it Monday or Tuesday.

Sweet! That would be one to two days ahead of schedule! 🎉

Mike Bass2

May 9, 2015
Visit site
On 4-10-2015 ordered one white and one black band 42 SS got the 13 to 27th days message. Watched all the how to do thing's video and just waiting for the email from Apple. Really looking forward to hearing from them soon!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR