May13 to May 27

beingbenjamin

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
You're right! Shipped. Will be here tomorrow! Yeeeessssss!

I want to take this time to thank the excellent members of the May 13-27 thread for your boundless support and camaraderie in our dark days since April 24. Many long tear-filled days, we kept each other going. You've been an excellent support group.

Our time has come.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Only thing that changed on my order was the order in which the deliver date stated. Only change I've gotten since April 10

mpaquette

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Nothing has changed on the status of my 42 mm SS black classic buckle ordered 4/10 @ 10 AM Eastern. Still shows "Processing Items" and delivers May 13th to 27th.

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered my 42MM at 2:01AM on the 10th. She agreed to let me get her one on April 25th after playing with mine. So hers was not a pre-order.

Looks to be a very happy Mother's day in our house. I was just charged for my wife watch and the status updated to Preparing for Shipment. I don't see a tracking number yet but I know it's coming soon.

mackie99

May 20, 2013
Visit site
So, I got an email from Apple this morning regarding my Apple Watch Order:

Your Apple Watch is expected to ship within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

When your order ships, you will receive a Shipment Notification email with tracking information.

For the most up-to-date information about your order, please visit online Order Status.

Thank you for choosing Apple.

Sincerely,

Apple Store

So, I guess I still have another 2-3 weeks to wait. I ordered 4/10 @ 7:30 am pacific time. 42 SS Classic Buckle.

Argelius

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm encouraged that folks in the 13-27 bucket are getting their watches early!

I remain despondent, however, that my status remains, "Processing Items" for my 42mm Sport Space Grey purchased at 12:10 AM, PST....

Of course, things could be much worse. I could have cancer or need a limb amputated. ;-)

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
So, I got an email from Apple this morning regarding my Apple Watch Order:

Your Apple Watch is expected to ship within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

When your order ships, you will receive a Shipment Notification email with tracking information.

For the most up-to-date information about your order, please visit online Order Status.

Thank you for choosing Apple.

Sincerely,

Apple Store

So, I guess I still have another 2-3 weeks to wait. I ordered 4/10 @ 7:30 am pacific time. 42 SS Classic Buckle.

What was your original delivery quote? You pre-ordered ~2 hours after I did, my delivery quote is 5/13-5/27 and hasn't changed since 4/10. I pre-ordered the 42mm SS with Milanese.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Now I'm addicted to Flight Aware. Do all the UPS planes land at relatively the same time? I mean, is there a time of the day when we can say, all the planes are here, you should be getting an update now? And, if it was on one of these planes, you would have heard by now if you were getting one?

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Mine is currently on a truck, somewhere in my city. I cannot wait to get out of school so I can wait for my Apple Watch

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods