May13 to May 27

D

Deleted member 233079

OMG yes!! Finally mine is preparing for shipment! Card has been charged!

Ordered 42 mm Sports Space Grey at 2:09am CST. :)

Btw does anyone know how long we have after receiving the watch to get AppleCare for it? I didn't get it when I bought it but changed my mind.

I believe something like 60 days. I didn't either and wanted to when I heard about the cracked screens. I simply used the Apple Support chat, she verified the serial and emailed a link to fill out credit card information. Got applecare+ agreement via email. They might want to run diagnostics or ask you to go into a store to verify your watch is good if it's been more than a few days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Space gray aluminum 42mm ordered 3:08 and still no update. Hoping this week is the week. Trying to get it before my trip in 2 weeks

beingbenjamin

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
So going off one person's shipping notice who ordered a 38mm black sport at 00:09, and it being 11 days after release, we do a little simple math.... I'll get mine 29 days after they came out. Well crap, that's worse than the estimate.

(This post was purely in jest.)

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I believe something like 60 days. I didn't either and wanted to when I heard about the cracked screens. I simply used the Apple Support chat, she verified the serial and emailed a link to fill out credit card information. Got applecare+ agreement via email. They might want to run diagnostics or ask you to go into a store to verify your watch is good if it's been more than a few days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, you have to have the watch physically with you right?

TheOneRico

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
This is another "great Apple experience."

I honestly don't understand this reaction and sarcasm. I'm assuming that you have a May 13 - 27 delivery window, since you're posting in this thread. So what's the problem? It's still 9 days to the 13th, and 23 days to the 27th...

If you don't get any status update by the 25th at the latest, okay, I could see why you would get a bit anxious about that, as would I.

I've known since I placed my preorder that my watch is scheduled for delivery between May 13 and 27. Did I like that? No, I would have preferred to get it sooner than that. But I was aware of this, and I'm willing to wait for it. Otherwise I would have canceled my order, as could you.

And what sort of "updates" do you expect to receive from Apple? When they did send out these "we are working on your order" emails to people a while ago, no one appreciated them. On the contrary. And the first delivery window isn't even over yet.

I'd not take this so serious and get all worked up about it - you've lived your whole life without the Apple watch, what difference do a few weeks make? You'll get it, just like I will.

Until then, don't stress about it; watch a movie, read a good book, go on a nice hike, play some games, relax. And before you know it, you'll be surprised by the Apple watch showing up on your doorstep. 😊

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My spouse's 42mm SS w/BSB watch is now scheduled to arrive today. My 42mm SS w/Link Bracelet is still in Processing mode. Both were ordered at 00:07 AM on April 10th, with an estimated delivery range of May 13-27.

So, one will clearly be earlier than projected.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73