May13 to May 27

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I submitted my pre-order for the 42mm SS with Milanese loop model on 4/10 at ~8:30 am EST and got the shipping 4-6 weeks, 5/13-5/27 delivery notice and haven't received an update since then.

It will come. It seems like the Milanese Loop has began moving again. It felt stagnant after the wave of deliveries on 4/24. I know it is frustrating to wait and not hear anything. I was feeling your pain.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
It will come. It seems like the Milanese Loop has began moving again. It felt stagnant after the wave of deliveries on 4/24. I know it is frustrating to wait and not hear anything. I was feeling your pain.

Thank you for the words of encouragement, I'm just getting anxious now.

attathomeguy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My order finally updated and it is preparing for shipment! I am so excited! I am on vacation for a week and I hope it doesn't get to my office before I get back to the office!

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 42mm Stainless Steel with Black Classic Buckle on 4/10 got confirmation email at 7:25 AM PST.
Still processing

You pre-ordered ~1 hour after I did, but I chose the Milanese loop instead. I'm still seeing the same shipping 4-6 weeks, delivers 5/13-5/27 that I was quoted when I first submitted my pre-order. Apple isn't doing too good of a job with this.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I got up and ordered by like 3:06 with a 42mm Milanese Loop. But all these other people are getting their june dated ones. WTF

Joma1124

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I got up and ordered by like 3:06 with a 42mm Milanese Loop. But all these other people are getting their june dated ones. WTF

im right there with ya. o rdered 12:02 PST and STILL NO MOVEMENT and other who ordered theirs waaaay later already have them.... complete BS

add309

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
This morning my card was charged for my 42mm space gray sport with a black band and by noon I had moved to prepare for shipment, pretty stoked considering it wasn't supposed to be here for 2 more weeks at least.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
This morning my card was charged for my 42mm space gray sport with a black band and by noon I had moved to prepare for shipment, pretty stoked considering it wasn't supposed to be here for 2 more weeks at least.

When and what time did you submit your pre/order?

Joma1124

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone order a specific one thinking they would get it faster?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

no. its just upsetting that some people are either getting them sooner or already got them when they pre ordered theirs after certain time frames. what was the whole point of pre ordering then if people say who ordered after the ones at midnight or 3am

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
no. its just upsetting that some people are either getting them sooner or already got them when they pre ordered theirs after certain time frames. what was the whole point of pre ordering then if people say who ordered after the ones at midnight or 3am

My thoughts are the same. Tim's area of expertise is supposedly logistics too.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I hear ya. I ordered late with a June delivery. I don't expect to get it before then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joma1124

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I hear ya. I ordered late with a June delivery. I don't expect to get it before then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what upsets me is a friend ordered one after me with a June-August estimated ship date. son of a gun already got his on launch date! I ordered mine as soon as the app store went live