Notification Feedback

scott3134

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I have been getting the notification buzz on messages and email but when I get something from say CNN ESPN ect I get the an unread notification but no buzz on the watch. Anyone have any suggestion? not sure what I am doing wrong in the setup.

Thanks

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you check your iPhone settings for that particular application. Also, verify you have notifications configured properly for the same application on the watch.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
If your other applications are working, I guess it could be an app specific issue. I know I have several third-party applications that work properly on my Apple Watch.

You could also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

jack_oak

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I have similar problem. When I get a new email from the mail app, there is no tactic feedback but a red dot just appears. I set the mail app to mirror the phone.

scott3134

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Yes that's what's happening red dot no buzz except mail and messages which I choose separate notification settings from the iPhone . The ones I choose to mirror iPhone which is the only option on some give no buzz.

scott3134

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Yes tried restarting. Been testing just not getting feedback on anything that mirrors iPhone. Can't figure it out . Calendar reminders messages email all good . MLB at bat for example just see the red dot not buzz