My conversion

emhardman

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I recently went from the Note 4 to the new Samsung flagship the S6 edge. During the years I have tried and owned the gear fit, gear s, moto 360 and Asus Zenwatch.

Well I have been hearing about this thing called the apple watch. I thought if it looks and feels like I am hearing it might be worth taking a look at.

So Thursday driving home from work I stopped by the Apple Store to check out the watch. I removed my Microsoft band to try some of the watches out.

The apple representative walked me through the different watches and bands. I was impressed with the build and look and how thin it felt.

Well I got home and told my wife I have to run an errand and will be back in an hour. She asked where I was going and I told her the ATT store. I went to the store and I told them I wanted to exchange the new S6 Edge for abophone 6plus.

The ATT salesperson looked at me quizzically and ask why I want to exchange it. I looked at him and just said " I went to the Apple Store and looked at the Apple Watch".

I came home with the new phone and did a little more research on the watch through apples videos, you tube videos and some forums.

Friday I tried the watches one more time during my lunch break.

Got back to the office and ordered the 42mm SS watch with the bs and also the Melanie's band and the black leather loop band.

My wife is out if town at a conference and is not much into spending money on gadgets nor is she a techie. However she watches our new grandson and her normally day is spent running around the house. I thought how perfect the apple watch would be for her. I thought she could keep her phone anywhere in the house and through the wifi she could be anywhere and respond/create messages from anywhere.

I texted her that I looked into the apple watch and then I am going to get her one and just need to know if is for her birthday or for a gift for our 32nd anniversary. She responded, but my reply to her was that she could not refuse a gift. Si I also ordered her the 38mm White Apple watch spirt with the white band.

Now just waiting for the shipment,

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711