Anyone with 42mm SS with black sport band "still processing" post here

bilbothejust

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Is it just me or doesn't anyone else find it really annoying that we weren't able to order the Alum Sport watch with a black band right out of the gate? Oh, and yes, ordered the watch and then the band at 12:02am and 12:04 respectively, and still processing.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
We have a 42mm stainless steel Apple Watch with black sport band still in processing status. Order recorded at 00:07 am, April 10. Delivery estimate still May 13-27. We also have a 42mm stainless steel Apple Watch with link bracelet still in processing status. Order recorded at same time, 00:07 AM, April 10, same delivery estimate May 13-27.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
There is no sense to how this is all working. I know two people who ordered their watches in April 13th!! Got a June shipping date and just got a tracking number for delivery. Yet I ordered at 7 after midnight on the 10th and have no change.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I just read over at Daring Fireball that the WSJ is reporting Apple is switching its Taptic Engine manufacturer. It's reporting that some of the first source's parts were failing over time. The new second source doesn't have that issue. Fallout is that quality control is slowing production to be sure only good parts are being used, and it may take a while for the second source to ramp up production.

Good to know. It makes waiting a bit longer more palatable to assure we get a solid product.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered around 3:35 am EST on the 10th. Order is still processing, May 13-27 delivery.

--------

Note. I received the watch yesterday (5/7)

Last edited:

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Anyone with 42mm SS with black sport band "still processing" post here

I received my 42MM SS BSB today. My order was in at 3:07 on the 10th. I was one of the ones that seemed to be stuck in "processing" forever but once it started to move they turned it around in a day. It changed to preparing to ship yesterday morning, then shipped by the afternoon and arrived today.

It looks like things are starting to move forward so hang in there! It will be worth the wait!...of course I can say this now that I have mine. The last week I've been constantly checking for updates!

AnjunaSpeak23

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Still processing... It's nice that they had stock for those high end stores that had them recently! STILL processing. All of my friends got theirs but mine is STILL PROCESSING! Seriously??? Even as of today!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal