Is it possible to transfer & listen to podcasts on the Watch?

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I know music can be stored in watch. Being a big podcast listener can someone confirm if you are able to transfer podcast?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Podcasts on watch

Unless I'm missing something, currently you can only transfer "music" playlists from the iPhone. In fact, you can only sync one playlist at a time.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Yea, that was something I was really hoping they would have put on the watch, because I listen to podcast all day at work

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site

Yea, that was something I was really hoping they would have put on the watch, because I listen to podcast all day at work

Feature would be nice but why drain watch battery with your phone right next to you? Only appeal I see having music or podcasts directly on the watch is for folks who run workout without there phones.

Over rated feature IMO

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Is it possible to transfer & listen to podcasts on the Watch?

Yea, that would be my other reason. I don't want to listen to podcast with my watch, I want to be able to quickly change podcast. When one ends. I drive all day, and I can't take my iPhone out to change podcast. When I'm In a area that has signal, I have Siri change the podcast for me. I deliver in a lot of places without cell service, so the watch would be perfect. Which reminds me, it would be nice if Siri could be used off line for basic stuff on your phone.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Is it possible to transfer & listen to podcasts on the Watch?

Don't have a Watch to test this with (yet...) - I believe one could - in iTunes - reclassify the podcast file as music, and sync it to the Watch via iTunes...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73