How good does the screen look?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So I know it's "retina" but how does the screen look in person? See any pixels? How does it compare to the iPhone?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
With a screen this small, it's hard to compare one display to the other. However, the Apple Watch screen is gorgeous, and I can't notice any jagged edges.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
With a screen this small, it's hard to compare one display to the other. However, the Apple Watch screen is gorgeous, and I can't notice any jagged edges.

Good no pixels are able to be seen. I don't have the best eyes, but that annoys me on my low res Nike watch screen.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1429929120.664097.jpg
Here's another and my brightness is on low. Let me tell you, there's no one the clarity can get any better. That color distortion in some of the apps doesn't really show up.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I was set on the black/black band. But that silver and white band looks hot

When I was at work, I switched my white band out with a black band off of one of the demo units and put it on the silver aluminum face... Ohhh mannnn. It looked amazing. I wish I would've ordered a black band with it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
When I was at work, I switched my white band out with a black band off of one of the demo units and put it on the silver aluminum face... Ohhh mannnn. It looked amazing. I wish I would've ordered a black band with it.

I'm sure the black on silver looks great. Not sure why Apple didn't allow that as an option and forcing people to pay to get the band, many would love to make that combo with from the start.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Take it you work at Apple?

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2