Apple watch jailbreak?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So I know jailbreak is still very popular among many, was wondering if you think they will have a jailbreak for the apple watch as well? I feel there are a lot of tweaks/things they could take advantage of with the apple watch. Thoughts?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I am sure someone will have a jailbreak soon; however, I'm perfectly happy using the Apple watch as intended. At my stage in life, I want less stress, not more. When you jailbreak a device, you are taking unnecessary risks. These are risks I'm no longer willing to take.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I am sure someone will have a jailbreak soon; however, I'm perfectly happy using the Apple watch as intended. At my stage in life, I want less stress, not more. When you jailbreak a device, you are taking unnecessary risks. These are risks I'm no longer willing to take.

That is one reason I went away from android. I was constantly tinkering with it. I just don't have the time for all that anymore. I jailbroke my iPhone once, and after that never did again. Just don't have the time, or want to risk something going wrong and all the hassle of getting it back to how it was before the jailbreak. I know some people swear by the jailbreak though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods