So with how integral a part Siri seems to play with the apple watch,
    Here's what Siri can do on your Apple Watch | iMore how many people plan to actually use siri on the apple watch? I know I rarely use it on my iPhone, so not sure how much I'll use it on my apple watch. Anyone think it will be better/worse on the watch compared to the iPhone?
    04-24-2015 05:44 PM
    I won't know exactly what all I'll actually do with my Watch until it arrives. Having said that, I use Siri frequently, but I'm not sure if or how often I'll use it with the my Watch.
    Premium1 likes this.
    04-24-2015 05:55 PM
    I use her as a DJ while I drive.

"Hey Siri, play Taylor Swift", etc.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    04-24-2015 06:01 PM
    I use her as a DJ while I drive.

"Hey Siri, play Taylor Swift", etc.

Uh oh, T swift haha jk. But that would definitely be a good use for Siri, and keep your eyes on the road instead of fumbling with a phone/watch changing songs.
    04-24-2015 06:02 PM
    It's what I use (used, it's now retired!) my Pebble for -- turn on music and flip songs without taking my eyes off the road.

The Apple Watch may actually save me money -- was considering getting an aftermarket radio with CarPlay integration.

04-24-2015 06:11 PM
    It's what I use (used, it's now retired!) my Pebble for -- turn on music and flip songs without taking my eyes off the road.

The Apple Watch may actually save me money -- was considering getting an aftermarket radio with CarPlay integration

Saving money is always a plus
    04-24-2015 06:30 PM
    After an evening with the watch, I think voice control is the killer app -- being able to dictate texts with reasonable accuracy is really cool. The phone can stay in the pocket and a conversation can be had.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    04-24-2015 11:41 PM
    After an evening with the watch, I think voice control is the killer app -- being able to dictate texts with reasonable accuracy is really cool. The phone can stay in the pocket and a conversation can be had.

Siri may end up being the killer feature for the Apple watch. Sounds like they really tweaked Siri and improved it for the watch
    04-24-2015 11:44 PM
    Siri may end up being the killer feature for the Apple watch. Sounds like they really tweaked Siri and improved it for the watch
    Pretty much.

And that's something you can't get with other smart watches on iOS without a jailbreak. (And who wants to jailbreak now.)

04-24-2015 11:48 PM
    Pretty much.

And that's something you can't get with other smart watches on iOS without a jailbreak. (And who wants to jailbreak now.)

Agree. Maybe Google now if Google ever makes android wear work with IOS, but not sure how great and powerful that would be
    04-24-2015 11:51 PM
    It does work really well. But is anybody else surprise that it doesn't talk? Or am I doing something wrong?
    Laura
    04-25-2015 09:34 AM
    It does work really well. But is anybody else surprise that it doesn't talk? Or am I doing something wrong?
    Laura
    I don't think it's supposed to talk. I thought it would, but I remember seeing the the examples at the keynote & it didn't talk there either.

I'm fine with it not talking, lol. As long as it responds!
    simplylaurakb likes this.
    04-25-2015 11:41 AM
    Laura
    When I'm not in a position to look at it, I wish it WOULD talk.

Maybe there's an option available somewhere...

simplylaurakb likes this.
    04-25-2015 11:49 AM
    When I'm not in a position to look at it, I wish it WOULD talk.

Maybe there's an option available somewhere...

I agree. I'd love to have the option!

Laura
    04-26-2015 08:50 PM
    Laura
    I wish she talked. I'm so used to her talking to me on the phone, I feel like something is missing.
    04-26-2015 09:05 PM
    I use Siri all the time on the iPhone, and I'll use her on the Apple Watch, too. However, she is much better on the phone than on the watch.
    04-26-2015 09:06 PM
    I rarely use Siri on my iPhone but I've been using her like crazy since getting the watch. Same goes for voice dictation. There's something really damn cool about walking and voice-texting. No more "phone zombie" for me
    04-26-2015 09:31 PM
    Hey Siri works half the time in a silent room and about 1 out of 10 times in a noisy environment. Very disappointing and if you're dictating a message and Siri gets a word wrong there is no fix but starting over.

I would find swift key or swype more useful.
    04-26-2015 10:10 PM
    I find that the Siri on the watch is better than my iPhone, interestingly. It's nice for the reply to iMessage. I haven't messed with it too much yet though
    04-26-2015 11:03 PM