anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Here's what I'm going with today.
091fcf5db4e2c6ab19c0e3972f40dcfa.jpg

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Very comfortable, especially when it's warm. One thing I've noticed with the rubber strap is it seems to get a bit sticky when it's humid. This one doesn't. I don't sweat much unless I'm excercising, so that's a bit if a disappointment.

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Very comfortable, especially when it's warm. One thing I've noticed with the rubber strap is it seems to get a bit sticky when it's humid. This one doesn't. I don't sweat much unless I'm excercising, so that's a bit if a disappointment.
Thank you!

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
How comfortable is it on your wrist? I've been considering one as well.

I picked up the pearl one and I like it. I think it's more comfortable than the sports band.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I picked up the pearl one and I like it. I think it's more comfortable than the sports band.

Being a solid band, the Sport bands do get a little trap a little heat and perspiration when the whether is warm, but I like both. I've got the Pearl Woven and will get a couple more Apple Nylon bands, but I'm comfortable with both materials so it's the variety for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2