Show off your Apple Watch!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Ah, I see. I currently don't have a screen protector on my iPhone 6s Plus either. I couldn't imagine having a screen protector on my watch. I've actually gone off screen protectors. I feel I'm missing the full 'view' and 'feel' of the screen...

Not with the Stainless Steel and it's sapphire screen. I think there talking about the Apple Watch "Sport", it has a different screen.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ah, I see. I currently don't have a screen protector on my iPhone 6s Plus either. I couldn't imagine having a screen protector on my watch. I've actually gone off screen protectors. I feel I'm missing the full 'view' and 'feel' of the screen...

Yup, same here. I don't use screen protectors any more and I'm currently scratch less on all of my devices.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Yup, same here. I don't use screen protectors any more and I'm currently scratch less on all of my devices.
Agreed, I use the glass ones though. Just because I tend to get tough with my phone when cutting grass lol. But since having this s7 edge for the last few months haven't been using a screen protector

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Really?

The only screen protectors I use on my phones now are Zagg glass. You honestly can't tell the difference in the screen.

As far as the watch, yes, to clarify I'm talking about the sport I have.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I just don't trust myself that much
Phone+keys in handbag=no bueno lol

I've chipped 2 glass screen protectors already because of my keys, and trust me I'm extremely careful with my phone but when things mix in my bag sometimes I can't prevent it so that's why I keep a glass on mine.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just don't trust myself that much
Phone+keys in handbag=no bueno lol

I've chipped 2 glass screen protectors already because of my keys, and trust me I'm extremely careful with my phone but when things mix in my bag sometimes I can't prevent it so that's why I keep a glass on mine.

That's makes sense. When I do carry my iPhone in my pocket, it's a designated pocket where my iPhone is in there by itself.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

a685e2c74dea958db4d02c2a34607994.jpg

6e1976b8e62e154b448a7c70f0258680.png

I desperately want/need a new  band.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
That's makes sense. When I do carry my iPhone in my pocket, it's a designated pocket where my iPhone is in there by itself.

That's what I do. My Watch is much more exposed, but I've always been pretty careful with EDD watches and now Watches. A work watch is a different story.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site