Show off your Apple Watch!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
watchOS 3 is more in line with iOS. It makes more sense.
I had my Apple Watch for not more than 6 hours before I took the plunge.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My only caution is you cannot go back to watchOS 2.x if you change your mind, without sending the watch to apple.

It's been stable and working great for me, so I have no issues. But unlike the phone you cannot roll back on your own.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok, what's the drill to get that beta? It's really the only reason I'd do the iOS public beta.

When the consumer edition of the GM comes out, will it be easy to update the pb?

iOS 10 public beta is great as it is :) watchOS needs a developer account to access the profile. Since you can't roll back, Apple won't do the watch as a public beta.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
iOS 10 public beta is great as it is :) watchOS needs a developer account to access the profile. Since you can't roll back, Apple won't do the watch as a public beta.

I knew it wasn't a public beta, but the instructions at How to install the watchOS 3 beta certificate didn't mention it had to be a PAID developer account. For some reason I thought I just had to jump through dev hoops. Oh well.

The iOS beta is installed and seems to work OK. I'd update when it was made public anyway, but went ahead and got b2 because I thought I could get wOS b3. :crying:

The b3 certificate can be found on the Web but I'm concerned that it would complicate matters when the next beta or final was ready. It's easy to Restore a phone or nuke and reinstall on a computer, but I don't know that I can wipe and install a Watch.

There's always September. :(

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
How's the quality of the bands?

Nice! They look factory! How's the fit and finish close-up?

Thank you Mac Guy !

As for the quality and fit, they are identical. They look & feel exactly the same. I wear my watch 24/7, only remove it for the shower & pool, and last night was the test on how my skin would react-no issues what so ever. I've heard of people using 3rd party bands and getting rashes from them, these were fine. The only difference with these on the inside of the band, it doesn't have the band size (s/m or m/l) or the watch face size (38 or 42) like the inside of the Apple bands.

So I'll see how they hold up with use on a daily basis before I order any more colors.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
ThePinkChameleon said:
Thank you Mac Guy !

As for the quality and fit, they are identical. They look & feel exactly the same. I wear my watch 24/7, only remove it for the shower & pool, and last night was the test on how my skin would react-no issues what so ever. I've heard of people using 3rd party bands and getting rashes from them, these were fine. The only difference with these on the inside of the band, it doesn't have the band size (s/m or m/l) or the watch face size (38 or 42) like the inside of the Apple bands.

So I'll see how they hold up with use on a daily basis before I order any more colors.

I wonder if Apple's factory in China has a night shift making genuine knockoffs! LOL

Seriously, all good to hear. Can you share a link to the seller? I might field test a couple myself. Even if they don't hold up quite as well, if worn in rotation, that might not be an issue.

You just don't want the band to fail suddenly and drop the Watch at an inopportune time or location.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox