Show off your Apple Watch!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I think I am going to take the plunge and purchase the SS version, specially since its on sale in Best Buy $200 off!

Hope you found one, they've been sold out since Saturday

Good deal! we have a bunch around here, hopefully you can find one. You might have to get a band you don't want and buy one separately. They don't show any SS/white sport band available online either.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Good deal! we have a bunch around here, hopefully you can find one. You might have to get a band you don't want and buy one separately. They don't show any SS/white sport band available online either.
Yea the sale was only for the silver model with white band. Online sold out on Saturday from what it looks like. As well as most of the stores near me lol

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

I just saw on Best Buy that they still have the one I am looking for on sale, which is the SS with Black Classic Buckle

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I just saw on Best Buy that they still have the one I am looking for on sale, which is the SS with Black Classic Buckle

Your best bet is to buy whichever one you like best from what's in stock and worry about the band later. Good luck, and let us know what you end up getting!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
58ae29f449df2186d44543ccd67d0456.jpg

For today

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member