Me today. Go Mets.
c862cde144637124a6d433f847feae61.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

Fire... AWESOME. I am coming up on my 365 days badge in the activity app. I got my watch on June 1st and have not missed an ring yet!

You are going to love your Watch

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Fire... AWESOME. I am coming up on my 365 days badge in the activity app. I got my watch on June 1st and have not missed an ring yet!

You are going to love your Watch

Thanks! I am so looking forward to ordering it tomorrow night. I really think it will fit in nice with my plans for its use

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Well I'm going to do it. I have finally decided to get an watch. A friend of mine just got one and she has been in love with it. After hearing all the things it can do I have decided it's time. Pardon the pun! I am going to see them at the Apple Store tomorrow or Saturday. I will place my order online Saturday night and hopefully it will arrive by weeks end. I am looking at getting this one but that could change after I personally see them. I will be adding AppleCare and getting a stand that she got for herself. I am only going to get the one band, but will be getting the black leather Hermes band for it when it become available through Hermes directly. Cheaper for me to do it that way than buying it through Apple. I am excited and can hardly wait till it is in my hands. Lots to learn. My biggest reason is for when I am out riding my motorcycle and to track my activity at work & exercise . I can not do anything with my phone on my bike and am sure this will be a big help.

View attachment 104937

View attachment 104938

I thought you already had one

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW