Show off your Apple Watch!

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I regret getting the Space Gray color on my AWS. Space Gray / Black is fine if you're only going to wear the black bands. The colorful bands don't really "go" with the darker Watch colors.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm definitely getting the SS. Next week! Do you have the silver tone or the black? Was gonna pair it with the fog sport band. Do you happen to know if the nylon ones are ok to wear at the gym?

I have the SS and it goes with all my bands. I have a lot of them :) including the fog sport band. And yes you can use the nylon band at the gym. I just returned my pearl nylon band because I was not happy with the way the lugs looked. I think they were too cheap looking on my SS watch. Even the sport bands looked better. I might get a black nylon band and try that.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the SS and it goes with all my bands. I have a lot of them :) including the fog sport band. And yes you can use the nylon band at the gym. I just returned my pearl nylon band because I was not happy with the way the lugs looked. I think they were too cheap looking on my SS watch. Even the sport bands looked better. I might get a black nylon band and try that.

The black nylon is nice! I tried it on at the Store but I didn't really pay attention to the way the lugs looked with my space black watch haha.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

It comes with the model I'm getting... Although for $100 more I can get a leather or Milanese band..

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely getting the SS. Next week! Do you have the silver tone or the black? Was gonna pair it with the fog sport band. Do you happen to know if the nylon ones are ok to wear at the gym?

Not the black, that's the Space Black (SB) vs Stainless Steel (SS).

I would think the nylon are fine to wear at the gym. They breathe better than the sport bands but you might take a look at a few of those too. I can't imagine the nylon will have any trouble with sweat.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

I don't have a problem with the pearl nylon band, and don't even notice the lugs! @bamf-hacker and I have the same watch FWIW.

Good to know! Only one store in my area had them in stock. I'm going Monday after work to pick it up. Got someone to trade me shifts at work on Monday so I can go

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

You have the pearl nylon band right? Can you please post additional pics of it? I'm thinking of getting the model that comes "preloaded" with that one. Idk if I should go get that or get the one with the Milanese band. I'd like to see additional live pics of the nylon one you have. If ya don't mind! :) thanks sooooo much!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
You have the pearl nylon band right? Can you please post additional pics of it? I'm thinking of getting the model that comes "preloaded" with that one. Idk if I should go get that or get the one with the Milanese band. I'd like to see additional live pics of the nylon one you have. If ya don't mind! :) thanks sooooo much!

Here you go. I like it a lot. The white doesn't bother me at all -- matches the white edge of the band.
Image1459684319.620901.jpg
Image1459684330.632995.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh