Show off your Apple Watch!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
So far so good. Have not really messed with it all that much. More afraid of breaking it to be truly honest. In my line of work. Might have to case this thing

I put my case back on. All morning at the gym I was afraid of smacking it on something.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433317859.285596.jpg

warement

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I Want one too, but hasn't come here in Greece yet.
for one thing i am sure it will take me a month to decide which bracelet to choose

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Agree about the Spigen thin case coming off fairly easy. I had my black case on yesterday and it came off while I was sitting on the couch. I'm not sure exactly when or how it came off. I just noticed it was missing when I got a notification. I stood up and found it was sitting next where my pocket was when I was sitting. The silver one seems to be a little more snug than the black one.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The silver Fit case has been on my device solid. I jumped rope this morning for 40 min and it did not budge.

Maybe the tolerances on the silver ones are better than the black one.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I think it's more of snagging on pants or hoodie, or even catching on something else and flings off.
Yea... That was my guess. Snagged on the couch tubing or maybe my pants.

Stop wearing pants!!! Easy fix :)
LOL... Should I stop sitting on couches too? Wait... maybe that IS a good idea. Sitting is the reason I weigh as much as I do and the reason I need an activity tracker now.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Are you referring to the looks alone? Or do you also prefer the feel of the Milanese, too?

I actually like the look of both. The Milanese just feels better, at least to me. My biggest concern with the Milanese is wearing it while using my rMBP. I rest my wrists on the lower parts of the computer, and I worry about scratching up both the Milanese band and my rMBP. May need to invest in a guard of some sort for my rMBP.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, how is the watch working out for you with weight lifting?

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

So far so good! I have been using the other option in the workout app, kind of wish there was a weight training option, but it works well. Its comfortable and stays in place. I have the case and screen shield on so I am not super worried about being careful.

Might stick with this one for a while.

View attachment 82500

Looks G-Shockish Is it bulky? Can you swipe from the edges easily?

WAHHHHOOOOOO Contrats :)

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
So far so good! I have been using the other option in the workout app, kind of wish there was a weight training option, but it works well. Its comfortable and stays in place. I have the case and screen shield on so I am not super worried about being careful.

Looks G-Shockish Is it bulky? Can you swipe from the edges easily?

WAHHHHOOOOOO Contrats :)

Good to know, thanks! Was curious as to if the "other" option would suffice for weight training.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Good to know what to do with weights. I'll do some here and there. With my MS Band I had to enter that type of activity manually. I'm looking forward to seeing how well it tracks my bike rides. This is where I really like my MS Band and it's built in GPS.