Show off your Apple Watch!

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
11193227_10152738893571010_3072953137757078142_n.jpg

OMG It's HERE!! Yay, so happy.

Initial impressions....

1. REALLY LIKE looking at it. Sometimes it's dangerous. I find myself glancing at my watch every 3-5 minutes. It's distracting, but I guess it comes with any new product...

2. It fits so perfectly and flawlessly. I can barely feel it on my wrist, which is a good thing because by the end of the day, with my old watch, I would get home and couldn't wait to take it off. But with Apple Watch, it's so comfortable that I find myself liking it on my wrist more than not.

3. It is so darn useful! The notifications! I like them.

4. The only downside is that I find myself wanting to clean the watch every time I touch it. It is a fingerprint magnet! Oh well... :)

Last edited:

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop April 24th? Decided to cancel after seeing people with pre-orders that still hadn't received their watches? Looked around on Ebay and was able to get a 42mm Stainless Steel with Black Sports Band for $850 (Brand New/Unopened Box) Was told it would take four days to deliver but, I ordered Saturday (May 2) and received the watch vis USPS Tuesday (May 4)? I absolutely LOVE it. Ordered a white sports band that I hope I'll receive soon.

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop April 24th… Decided to cancel after seeing people with pre-orders that still hadn't received their watches… Looked around on Ebay and was able to get a 42mm Stainless Steel with Black Sports Band for $850 (Brand New/Unopened Box) Was told it would take four days to deliver but, I ordered Saturday (May 2) and received the watch vis USPS Tuesday (May 4)… I absolutely LOVE it. Ordered a white sports band that I hope I'll receive soon.

View attachment 81218

View attachment 81219

That is very nice looking. Good choice!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I said that I wasn't going to spend the money on the watch but this thread and friends/family are making that decision very tough to stand by. All I can think about are the possibilities! Also the fact that I've wanted a smartwatch for years but have been waiting for the right one. Sigh. I'm not sure I can wait a year for the next gen guys!

Guess in the meantime I'll rock the original "Apple Watch". The iPod Nano 6th Gen. 😂😂😂😂😂💀

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I said that I wasn't going to spend the money on the watch but this thread and friends/family are making that decision very tough to stand by. All I can think about are the possibilities! Also the fact that I've wanted a smartwatch for years but have been waiting for the right one. Sigh. I'm not sure I can wait a year for the next gen guys!

Guess in the meantime I'll rock the original "Apple Watch". The iPod Nano 6th Gen. ������������

Like Rene always says, it's nice to enjoy the future now, instead of waiting for the next version.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Plus, I don't really consider buying version 1 of a product from a company that has been around since 1977 or so to be an early adopter.

Then you don't really know the meaning of the term.

Early adopter: a person who starts using a product or technology as soon as it becomes available.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Guess in the meantime I'll rock the original "Apple Watch". The iPod Nano 6th Gen.

I just got tired of waiting!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431556001.396448.jpg

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Things are starting to move, my ship date was May 13-27. Got it today
1a6671e9c5ef604f784b4affc444e307.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk