Show off your Apple Watch!

cessex

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Okay, you are making me want to exercise more. . . . Thank you, I guess. LOL

Haha. Sorry. I've been working on getting in better shape. I've lost 60 lbs in a year and my wife has lost over 100 in two years. This thing is/will be awesome to keep us motivated!

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
That is AWESOME! Keep up the great work. And I hope the Apple Watch will get all of us motivated to get up and do something. :yes:

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
1a9e6a274bce47deaafc856b1312898b.jpg

42 mm Milanese. Love this watch!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Loving everyone's watches!!! I wasn't going to get one because there's no way I'll wear it everyday. I'm a watch fanatic & I change up based on my mood but my boyfriend told me I gotta get one so I guess he's ok with spending the money for it to sit in my watch case much of the time lol

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I ignored this thread on launch day because we had all already posted our watches in a million other threads and I didn't want to post the same thing over and over again, but it seems that everyone has migrated here so I took a new picture today for this thread. I also just realized that my picture has a lot of Apple products in it (Apple Watch, iPad Air 2, & MacBook Pro)! :biggrin:

IMG_1578_zps5eafbae5.jpg

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I ignored this thread on launch day because we had all already posted our watches in a million other threads and I didn't want to post the same thing over and over again, but it seems that everyone has migrated here so I took a new picture today for this thread. I also just realized that my picture has a lot of Apple products in it (Apple Watch, iPad Air 2, & MacBook Pro)! :biggrin:

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii252/JakesPhonePics/Mobile Uploads/IMG_1578_zps5eafbae5.jpg

That's ok. I just realized our entire house is "Apple-ized." 2 iPhones, 2 Apple watches, Mac Air, Apple TV. What else is left? Haha.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
You need an AirPort Extreme to tie them all together.

We have 2 iPhones, an iPad Air, 2 original iPad minis, 2 Apple TVs, a Mac mini, my 15" rMBP, an iPod touch, 2 of those square iPod nanos, and an AirPort Extreme. And soon to be an Apple Watch whenever my order arrives. My hubby loves his Windows gaming desktop though.

Ok, you have me beat. Wow!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
That's ok. I just realized our entire house is "Apple-ized." 2 iPhones, 2 Apple watches, Mac Air, Apple TV. What else is left? Haha.

You need an AirPort Extreme to tie them all together.

We have 2 iPhones, an iPad Air, 2 original iPad minis, 2 Apple TVs, a Mac mini, my 15" rMBP, an iPod touch, 2 of those square iPod nanos, and an AirPort Extreme. And soon to be an Apple Watch whenever my order arrives. My hubby loves his Windows gaming desktop though.

I'll play too! In my house we have 2 iPhone 6's, an iPad Air 2, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPod Nano (video camera model), 4 current-gen iPod Nanos with two watch kits, 3 Apple TVs, a MacBook Pro, and an Apple Watch. I believe that's all.