Show off your Apple Watch!

martinfeld

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
42 mm Space Grey Sport with Utility face in German... AUSGEZEICHNET!

95d2778af496802b6333ae383e8fb652.jpg

Chop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Not arguing the price... he said "best option" - then went from the Space Grey to the Space Black. If it's strictly price, there are quite a few less expensive that the Space Black - all, in fact, not made of gold.

My "backwards", therefore, was a subjective response to his preference of the look.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Not arguing the price... he said "best option" - then went from the Space Grey to the Space Black. If it's strictly price, there are quite a few less expensive that the Space Black - all, in fact, not made of gold.

My "backwards", therefore, was a subjective response to his preference of the look.

Also need to consider how space black is a fingerprint magnet, which is why I preferred space grey then space black.. 👍👍👍

Chop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Also need to consider how space black is a fingerprint magnet, which is why I preferred space grey then space black.. 👍👍👍

THAT... is true, unfortunately. Still beautiful, but I spend quite a bit of time wiping it. Fortunately, it's under my uniform sleeve for most of the day.

That's more of a general "pro" of the Aluminum vs. the Stainless Steel versions. Don't forget the screen reflectivity, also.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
THAT... is true, unfortunately. Still beautiful, but I spend quite a bit of time wiping it. Fortunately, it's under my uniform sleeve for most of the day.

That's more of a general "pro" of the Aluminum vs. the Stainless Steel versions. Don't forget the screen reflectivity, also.

True 👍

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
image.jpg

this is me wearing the band I had posted earlier, just love showing it off :rotfl: i'm really digging the look, pretty sure I'd have bought this thing if it was just a (dumb) watch. The fact it does all these neat little tricks just makes it better.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Received my Watch about 30 minutes ago.
No time to dig into it got to get to work.
Very sweet piece. No issues with my tattoo at all thank God.

228dcc1af8d1191b617aa2cf088a53f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711