Show off your Apple Watch!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I was helping a church with an app they were developing.

0949f1b4e7b366dc76124119078d6d78.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up one of those myself, along with the Berry Leather Case. Not real fond of the leather cases, but the color is great!

I liked the nylon band the way it fit/feels, but when it gets wet/damp, it tends to stretch out leaving the watch loose on my wrist (causing my watch to lock all the time) I have small wrists and there's only the end hole to close on, but then it stretches more so I had to return it ☹️

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

I liked the nylon band the way it fit/feels, but when it gets wet/damp, it tends to stretch out leaving the watch loose on my wrist (causing my watch to lock all the time) I have small wrists and there's only the end hole to close on, but then it stretches more so I had to return it ☹️

I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't think mine has gotten wet. I guess I better test that, but I'm sure if yours did it they probably all do and that wouldn't work for me either. Thanks for the heads up.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Show off your  Watch!

I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't think mine has gotten wet. I guess I better test that, but I'm sure if yours did it they probably all do and that wouldn't work for me either. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks...I was pretty bummed out about it but it is what it is. I'll stick to the sport bands from now on.

As for my band stretching, I wear my watch everyday 24/7, so it was a 10min shower that was causing it to stretch on me.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Yeah I don't use the nylon one as much either... the sport is so comfortable. But you're right it does get kind of funny when it gets wet. I don't like that it holds the moisture in there.