Show off your Apple Watch!

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
All black today for getting back to work after the furlough...

IMG_5748.JPG

plus Spencerdl declared it "Mickey Mouse Watch Face Day" in another post, :rotfl:

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
854e5b71f8b1591d9e95c801028745d9.jpg

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Show off your  Watch!

AWSG, Clockwork Synergy Worn Leather band.jpg
AWSG, Clockwork Synergy Worn Leather band

This is one of the two leather bands I got yesterday from Clockwork Synergy. These are very nicely made bands, though very thick, about half the thickness of the Watch itself. Very stiff, will never be supple, but still a nice band.

It has a heavy look and feel to it, especially where the ends overlap. The buckle also has a heavy look to it. The ends would match the Space Black Stainless Watch and look fine on the SG. This is a different band and look than any Apple band. It's its own band and not a replacement for the Apple Classic Buckle, lacking it's more elegant look. At $45, I've really happy with this band.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Show off your  Watch!

AWS2, Clockwork; AW Monoware.JPG

Here's the other Clockwork band (with brushed gold lugs alongside a Monoware band. You can see the difference in style. The Monoware band was cheaper and is fairly plain. I like the buckle better but probably wouldn't get this band again, maybe if they had a darker brown. Maybe.

AWS2, AW.jpg

Here's a close-up of the lugs on both Watches. Both brands provide a good match for the bands and Watch.

Last edited:

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
d61e912fb07e5ded2bc5ad95c0e80ace.jpg

I wear this stainless band all the time. It's comfortable even during workouts, looks really nice imho, and being stainless won't easily rust due to rain, humidity, or sweat.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
d61e912fb07e5ded2bc5ad95c0e80ace.jpg

I wear this stainless band all the time. It's comfortable even during workouts, looks really nice imho, and being stainless won't easily rust due to rain, humidity, or sweat.

This is a really nice band, identical (except for the finish) to a stainless band I have on my old, iconic diver's watch.