Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
a8fdf844f965f27400da3984ffcd832d.jpg

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
to my surprise, they replaced my AW instead!!

That's GREAT news and I'm really happy for you. I was disappointed in the initial responses you got. There's no way that should have happened on a new or even newish Watch. Apple did the right thing as they should have.

I'm a little bummed at the 90 day warranty instead of 1 year but HEY. You got a new Watch!

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
That's GREAT news and I'm really happy for you. I was disappointed in the initial responses you got. There's no way that should have happened on a new or even newish Watch. Apple did the right thing as they should have.

I'm a little bummed at the 90 day warranty instead of 1 year but HEY. You got a new Watch!

Yeah and despite my AW is 13 months old, they replaced it anyway, though even it might be a refurbished one. The next day after I collected it, the Apple Executive Liaison called me to apologise for the incorrect info given to me due to miscommunication between them and the service centre. I was told it was indeed covered by the Apple Quality Program.

Still, Apple's customer service is tops and I'm enjoying every bit of my new Apple Watch! :tongue:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal