Show off your Apple Watch!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Do you really think iOS 10 PB is good. I don't even use my iPhone right now I think it's so bad.

Yes, I think it's very good to be a...BETA. My iPhone is running just fine with Dev Beta 3 installed, but of course it's not on par with a working iOS....it's not supposed to be....it's a BETA

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yes, I think it's very good to be a...BETA. My iPhone is running just fine with Dev Beta 3 installed, but of course it's not on par with a working iOS....it's not supposed to be....it's a BETA
I expect some issues. I've been in the public beta since they announced them. 10 is the first I haven't been able to use as my daily driver. I like the new features though, and it got better with the most recent update. I think the next update will get to the point I can use as my DD again.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Epik Aluminum case. It's a bit bulky, but I like it anyway. Hopefully it will keep me from breaking the watch at work.

cf6eea47dc137528255493df06b7f905.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

I wonder if Apple's factory in China has a night shift making genuine knockoffs! LOL

Seriously, all good to hear. Can you share a link to the seller? I might field test a couple myself. Even if they don't hold up quite as well, if worn in rotation, that might not be an issue.

You just don't want the band to fail suddenly and drop the Watch at an inopportune time or location.

LOL yeah right?!?
Sure no problem. Here's the link. It ships from Dayton NJ, the shipping takes long though. Only downfall with this supplier. I waited 10 days start to receipt of the bands and I'm in Jersey Lol so if you have patience to wait then it's worth it. I'll be using this supplier again myself if these 2 colors I have work out.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...237&mpre=http://www.ebay.com/itm/262381814182

Enjoy

Last edited:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Do you really think iOS 10 PB is good. I don't even use my iPhone right now I think it's so bad.

Yes. It's smooth, the features are good (including in messages) and it still just works with few nags here and there.
What's the problem with it that would make you stop using your phone?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yes. It's smooth, the features are good (including in messages) and it still just works with few nags here and there.
What's the problem with it that would make you stop using your phone?
It freezes alot. Not just occasionally. I know betas do that. Especially in multitasking and the News app. There's some big compatibility issues with the app I use most (not Apple's fault, but still a big part why I'm using my Robin full time now). Some other bugs that aren't huge, but when all added up makes me not use it as my DD. I use it at home on wifi so I can send problems to feedback assistant. I just keep my sim in my Robin currently.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It freezes alot. Not just occasionally. I know betas do that. Especially in multitasking and the News app. There's some big compatibility issues with the app I use most (not Apple's fault, but still a big part why I'm using my Robin full time now). Some other bugs that aren't huge, but when all added up makes me not use it as my DD. I use it at home on wifi so I can send problems to feedback assistant. I just keep my sim in my Robin currently.

OK, just curious. I do get a freeze now and then but not bad. :)

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I waited 10 days start to receipt of the bands and I'm in Jersey

3/$15 for me. Delivery is estimated at Aug. 15-20. The seller probably gathers some orders then hits up China to get them filled. Oh well.

The 97.7% seller rating worried me a little, but you came out OK. Besides, it's only money, right? LOL! Thanks for the link. :)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
do you have also so many Fingerprints on the Display?

The  Watch display can show fingerprints. I've heard the Sport, with the different material for the screen, may be less likely to show the prints, but since you're touching the display, it's going to happen. Just have to wipe it off, like your phone.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
For all you guys rockin' the dev 3 single digit Watchface, is it possible to have a combination of the red hour and red hour/minute hands?

In the theater, I use the blank/black 2.2 Watchface with the digital time in red. Not that I usually need to note the time, but it keeps the Watch from distracting others when I move my wrist.

The Big Number Watchface is so much cooler looking.

Nope not yet. I would like that as well.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Sometimes I'd prefer to include the pic in the post I'm replying to, and not just a link. How do I do that?

Are you replying from a computer or an app like TapaTalk?

With either, when you click reply, there is an option to add an image.

Example:

2b0947d0e081217db97d6b32b19f0bd7.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro