Show off your Apple Watch!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Agree there, the wait is killing me and having to update my iPhones, iPad mini, watch and Macbook Pro's OS seems like lots of things to be done.

You can always do one at a time, or one each day, etc. I usually just update my devices, but my computers I need to make sure work with my office's remote access software. Right now Sierra doesn't so I've held off on the beta :(

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
You can always do one at a time, or one each day, etc. I usually just update my devices, but my computers I need to make sure work with my office's remote access software. Right now Sierra doesn't so I've held off on the beta :(

I usually try to update all in a day if possible and my MBP is only used at home for personal uses. I've this feeling the macOS Sierra is going to have a lot of bugs.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Agree there, the wait is killing me and having to update my iPhones, iPad mini, watch and Macbook Pro's OS seems like lots of things to be done.

Yep I hear ya.....same here as far as many devices...and even though the updates are proficient, when your dealing with more than 1 or 2 different devices it gets time consuming.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the info!! Omg I'd be crying if that happens to my watch...I'll keep an eye on it.

I know this may sound crazy, but maybe an extremely small amount of polishing compound using a q-tip might take the dulling out.

Not crazy at all. That's exactly my plan. I'll use a very soft polishing compound on one part of the Watch to see how it goes.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
iOS should be pretty quick, but watchOS and macOS will take a longer time.

Yes I agree. On average it takes about 10 mins start to finish when I do the phones, but keep in mind I have 7 phones to do. then a couple of iPads, Mac & watch. So next release I probably will have to space things out over 1 or 2 days so I'm not "technically fried" installing OS's by time I'm done LOL

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Yes I agree. On average it takes about 10 mins start to finish when I do the phones, but keep in mind I have 7 phones to do. then a couple of iPads, Mac & watch. So next release I probably will have to space things out over 1 or 2 days so I'm not "technically fried" installing OS's by time I'm done LOL

Wow that's a lot to update! But iOS usually I do it over the air so the file size is smaller. Think for your case if start early, all the updating can complete within a day.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

Just getting started...
dc3f6461c9af0e7e98f8ea872d70a2f0.jpg

5cf68776915c2e58d27e9f9c5a8e3d0e.jpg

095a6630470eddcb7d78c9d91326c8e4.jpg