Show off your Apple Watch!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

0e951dee08d02db691983c314e950048.jpg

My latest addition: Apple midnight blue sport band. Love it.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I saw this on sale at target yesterday. $14.50! Almost did but I don't think I'd wear it much!

I went to four different Targets over a week looking for the midnight blue band on clearance. Couldn't find it. I ended up just biting the bullet and picking it up at the Apple Store.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I saw this on sale at target yesterday. $14.50! Almost did but I don't think I'd wear it much!

Hmmm I paid $24.50 last week. I wonder if it dropped at my target too. I might I have to have them price match. And I thought $24.50 was an excellent price.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Should have told me. I would have picked it up for ya..

That's really sweet of you. Thanks anyway!

Hmmm I paid $24.50 last week. I wonder if it dropped at my target too. I might I have to have them price match. And I thought $24.50 was an excellent price.

Your original post about that is what caused me to stalk a bunch of local Target stores. I'll send you an invoice for my mileage.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
They don't show the clearance items online from what I could see. They had the midnight blue straps but they were still at full price in my area.

Well they don't give clearance pricing online here either but I could at least check inventory to see where it was in stock and then go and buy.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

Well they don't give clearance pricing online here either but I could at least check inventory to see where it was in stock and then go and buy.

Yeah I was able to do that too. Just no clearance when I got there.

I was just kidding about sending you an invoice, by the way! I appreciate that you tried to let us know. Hopefully others were able to take advantage!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I was able to do that too. Just no clearance when I got there.

I was just kidding about sending you an invoice, by the way! I appreciate that you tried to let us know. Hopefully others were able to take advantage!

Oh gotcha. Yeah other claimed Apple 6s silicone cases at target on clearance and then I went to my local targets and no clearance here. Maybe just by region I'm thinking.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox